Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fallen Tiger's Family Needs Your Help
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Fallen Tiger's Family Needs Your Help

Aug 25, 2014, 10:36 AM

My Uncle, Scott Flowers 41, died August 14, 2014 in a horrific car accident in Greenville on his way to work. He was a die hard Clemson Fan that left behind 3 beautiful kids, Keaton 18, Kaitlyn 15 and Kinsely 7. As we get ready to kick-off this season of Clemson Football I challenge each of you to go check out his Memorial site and donate $1, this site was created with a goal in mind to put his kids thru college. I know with the Tiger Nation's help and support we can reach this goal. Please share this story with as many people as you possible can. This may be a long shot, but if anyone has any connections with stadium marketing, maybe we could get them to do a piece for this family during halftime??

Here a link to the story:

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/26333159/iva-man-killed-in-crash-family-speaks-out-about-sudden-loss

Here is a link to the Donation Site:

http://www.gofundme.com/d3mx38

Thanks and God Bless,

Brandon

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fallen Tiger's Family Needs Your Help

Aug 25, 2014, 10:51 AM

please tmail me an address that I can mail a donation.

Thank you.

Aug 25, 2014, 11:43 AM

Tman,

Are you able to donate thru the website?

this goes directly to the family's trust they have setup for this kids.

TRUE Clemson Fan killed in auto wreck near G'ville & hope all TiGERs

Aug 25, 2014, 2:51 PM

that can will help out financially since Scott was such a great guy to his fine Family..and was a super Clemson Fan too..even wearing a PAW shirt or cap often as seen in family photos.

Let's do it TiGERs...for Scott and his Family!

RIP Scott...and GoTiGERS, win one for Scott!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seeing how Scott wore the PAW so often in family pics I had to donate..and

Aug 25, 2014, 4:26 PM

hope you will too if all possible on the site his nephew Brandon gives in his above post.

RIP Scott Flowers...and GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2014, 8:16 AM
photo 1.jpg(62.9 K)
photo 2.jpg(52.5 K)

Thanks to all that has contributed so far, I know everyone on this site loves the Tiger's just as much as my Uncle did. Please share his story on your Facebook, Twitter, or any social media platform. A donation of any amount can put us one step closer to paying for these kids education. If anybody is in the Anderson-Greenville Area I will be planning a Golf Tournament as well in the near future before it gets to cold, more details to come...

Thanks,
Brandon

Aug 26, 2014, 9:15 AM

prayers

Aug 29, 2014, 10:55 AM
tigers.png(534.5 K)

As we get ready to open up another great year of Clemson Football I ask that we not forget how precious life on this earth truly is. I am calling all Tiger Fan's near and far to please continue to share my Uncle's story. I have setup a memorial fund for his 3 kids education and with your help and donations of ANY amount we can take away some of their financial burdens. Uncle Scott was above all a family man, and one of the biggest Clemson fans I had the pleasure to know. This Saturday won't be the same without him.

"Live each day as if there were no tomorrow"

Thanks and God Bless,

Brandon

Aug 30, 2014, 12:07 AM

Does anyone have an extra ticket for tomorrow game? My uncles son has two tickets we are looking for 2 more for my uncles crews! Please let me know if anyone has any. Thanks and god bless

BDAVE .. A MAILING ADDRESS PLEASE JUST POST IT

Aug 30, 2014, 1:16 AM

Somewhat shocked we've not shown more support for your family . This however is my first time seeing this story .it needs to be reposted four to five times a day for the next few weeks or so . So sorry for your family's loss

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BDAVE .. A MAILING ADDRESS PLEASE JUST POST IT***

Aug 30, 2014, 2:35 AM

Re: BDAVE WHATS THE MAILING ADDRESS SIR !***

Aug 30, 2014, 10:27 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RIP Scott..knowing your TiGERS will win today!

Aug 30, 2014, 8:17 AM [ in reply to BDAVE .. A MAILING ADDRESS PLEASE JUST POST IT ]

Thanks too Scott for being a fantastic Clemson Fan & a Man who loved his Family. GoTiGERS!

I knew your uncle, he will be greatly missed.***

Aug 30, 2014, 7:27 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2014, 7:39 AM

What a terrible loss for Scott's wife and children. I am happy to help this Tiger family.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tried to make a donation, but didn't seem to work...

Aug 30, 2014, 10:01 AM

Went to the link and completely filled out the first page (name, email, dollar amount, etc) and clicked the Continue button, but nothing happened. Tried several times. I guess I was expecting another screen to pop up for debit/credit card info. Is that how it works? Or do I wait for an email reply for another link or something? Please advise...

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

OK never mind, tried again & it worked this time

Aug 30, 2014, 10:35 AM

maybe the web server had a hiccup or a gazillion people were hitting it at the same time.

Aug 30, 2014, 10:11 AM

Prayers will be with you and your family, I know I'm a dawg fan.. but I'll be donating all the same. God Bless and may He help you all through this hard time.

Aug 30, 2014, 10:14 AM

Also minimum donation is $5 just so you know, the original post says $1. Just made my donation. Good luck to you all.

Aug 30, 2014, 10:26 AM

I tried with no luck to get some help last night (click my user and see the 1am stuff)with a fundraiser pledge today for the game I've seen like 1400 people read this post but only a suitcase of beer worth make a donation . I have not donated yet BUT IVE GOT A HECK OF A IDEA TO GAIN SOME SERIOUS AMOUNT OF CAH TO THIS CAUSE !!

Aug 30, 2014, 10:16 AM

Oh no that was your uncle in so sorry to hear that! My family owns a business right where it happened and some of us saw it and went running to the crash site. It was horrific and devastating. Innocent man taken to soon. I'm so so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family during these tough times. I will donate. God bless.

1-2-3-4 1-2-3-4 C-L-E-M-S-O-N T-I-G-E-R-S fight tigers fight tigers fight fight fight!! Goo Tigers!

Aug 30, 2014, 11:40 AM

I've created a fundraiser pledge drive for tonight's game check it out

god a'mighty... c'mon people, we can do better than this...

Aug 30, 2014, 11:40 AM

You'd think a posting like this on TigerNet would blow up the fund for this family. Less than a thousand bucks after 2 weeks? Jeez Louise, that's embarrassing. Dinner for two at Rick Erwin's will set you back 2 bills...

Imagine if this was your wife and kids...

Re: god a'mighty... c'mon people, we can do better than this...

Aug 30, 2014, 11:46 AM

Check out my pledge drive it's up top . I know your frustration I've been steaming since 1 am when saw only 900 bucks in there .

Sep 2, 2014, 9:46 AM

Thanks to all that have donated so far, please continue to share this story!

Thanks,

Brandon

Sep 2, 2014, 9:48 AM

Will do sir

Scott Flowers' donation site is: "GoFundMe.Com"

Sep 2, 2014, 9:56 AM

GoTiGERS! Do iT.

http://www.gofundme.com/d3mx38***

Sep 2, 2014, 10:50 AM

Sep 2, 2014, 12:00 PM

Back to the front page where this belongs ..

Sep 2, 2014, 3:31 PM
photo (3).jpg(93.9 K)

Sorry for the confusion regarding the minimum donation amount it is $5, the site will not let me change/ modify this.

Here is an image from this past weekend. The whole family got together to watch the game and the boys decided to pay Uncle Scott a little tribute Clemson Tiger style!

Brandon" Press that Donation Button" Davis

Sep 2, 2014, 5:21 PM

You guys did a great thing cheering on the tigers under such adversity I'm sure that's what your uncle would have wanted . God bless

Sep 3, 2014, 3:03 PM

He wouldn't have had it any other way!

Thanks again for everyone's kind words and donations.

Brandon

Sep 4, 2014, 12:29 PM

See that $2000 raised for Scott's kids fund..uP from

Sep 4, 2014, 5:33 PM

$850 b/4 game! Good but Tiger Fans can do much better for a great Clemson Fan killed in his prime (41) and 3 children needing college funds & support. GoTiGERS!

Sep 6, 2014, 1:41 AM

Never Forget. RIP Uncle Scott 8-14-14

Life will never be the same without you!

Sep 6, 2014, 3:46 PM

Wow Talking about steam rolling a team. Uncle Scott is smiling ear to ear after this kind of performance. I challenge everyone to donate $ 5 dollars for every TD scored!! Let's put these kids thru college!!!

God Bless,

Brandon

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic