Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SECheat
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 767

SECheat

Sep 2, 2014, 9:40 AM

As I watch the game, I have noticed that several plays weren't called against UGA. I'm not talking incidental plays. I am talking about blatant and obvious plays. Let us review the plays that I am referring to.

Play 1. The illegal wedge that should have been called back when Todd Gurley ran the kickoff return back.

Play 2. The Obvious Pass interference against Scott when the UGA defender grabbed his jersey and threw him to the ground. He wasn't breaking up the pass. He was grabbing his jersey. That would have put Clemson inside the 20 for another Touchdown. That would have put Clemson up by 2 scores at that point.

EXTRAS: The several holding calls that were not called on Special Teams kick off returns, and when our defense was getting pressure on Mason.

WE GOT ROBBED FOLKS! SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS AND UGA NEEDS TO FORFEIT THIS WIN TO CLEMSON!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

We lost to a better team. Gurley is a monster.

Sep 2, 2014, 9:45 AM

We had a call go our way near the goal in the 1st half. Penalties did not lose the game. We did.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SECheat

Sep 2, 2014, 9:46 AM

Officials were terrible ... I was yelling over and over ..how do you not call that it's right fnn in front of you ! I sure SEC head of officials is like good job boys .

Message was edited by: WynsvlNCTiger®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SECheat- I think it was an ACC crew

Sep 2, 2014, 9:48 AM

usually vistors bring the refs from their conference

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We had an ACC crew at home last year, hence the SEC

Sep 2, 2014, 9:50 AM

crew at their stadium

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: SECheat- I think it was an ACC crew

Sep 2, 2014, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Re: SECheat- I think it was an ACC crew ]

NO SIR PER THE CONTRACT ACC AT OUR HOUSE SEC AT THEIRS !!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we discussed the officials topic a 1000 times...it was $EC refs!!!

Sep 2, 2014, 9:54 AM [ in reply to Re: SECheat- I think it was an ACC crew ]

That's why we had ACC officials here last year. UGA only allows their conference referees in their home stadium.

There was even some little write-up on it last year.

They were pretty bad, as I showed picture proof in many pics or screenshots from my tv while watching again yesterday...one example:

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=15735488#15735488

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should see this little tidbit

Sep 2, 2014, 10:47 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 767
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic