Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
fellas. .. it wasn't Cole, or Morris , or dabo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,247

fellas. .. it wasn't Cole, or Morris , or dabo

Sep 2, 2014, 9:02 AM

That cost us the game. .. it was clearly my wife. She did not make enough Toquitos. In the first half the Toquitos were plentiful. .. but we ran out at half and she had no more in the freezer. Even a rookie internet coach can see that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: fellas. .. it wasn't Cole, or Morris , or dabo

Sep 2, 2014, 9:04 AM

How many will you need for the FSU game?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like any good coach I have studied the grocery

Sep 2, 2014, 9:09 AM

Receipts. I discovered the problem and will have it fixed by the 20th. The Toquitos must flow. .. the Toquitos must flow.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Clearly it was global warming and the Toquitos

Sep 2, 2014, 9:10 AM

We'll have this fixed.

you had all off season to get this right...***

Sep 2, 2014, 9:11 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I clearly had the wrong personnel in place. I

Sep 2, 2014, 9:16 AM

Went with experience over talent. My 7 yr old will now cover Toquitos. He showed lots of potential in August but he didn'T totally understand the monies.

i see, hopefully you get him some meaningful minutes

Sep 2, 2014, 9:24 AM

this week with scst; we can't have him dropping the ball come toquito time in tally.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry G'ville....It was mine....

Sep 2, 2014, 9:23 AM

She has a history of bringing ill upon our Tigers, and as such , she is only allowed to view certain games. She's a trooper and understands this.

After hearing me saying something like "take that Ga" she came out to the living room and asked "Hows it going ? "

Gurley promptly returned the kick off....She says "Oh Nooo" .....and back to the bedroom she went.

Singlehandedly ended the Clemson scoring for the night.

Thanks Honey.

Games aren't won under the bright lights on game-day.

Sep 2, 2014, 9:34 AM

They are won when nobody is watching; in the weight room doign that one extra set, on the hill sprinting one last surge, on the practice field running that route after practice, in the grocery aisle grabbing that second bag of stuffed potatoe skins...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

LOL...

Sep 2, 2014, 9:36 AM

Re: fellas. .. it wasn't Cole, or Morris , or dabo

Sep 2, 2014, 9:44 AM

I've read several posts where folks are blaming their wives. Did y'all send them to camp? Have they been properly coached? Who was calling the dish plays during the game? Something obviously went horribly wrong. I suggest taking a look at the S&C program they are on as well. This crap has to stop. Come on Ladies - you have 3 weeks to get it together.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,247
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic