Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mitch Hyatt and Julian Rochester
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,196

Mitch Hyatt and Julian Rochester

Aug 24, 2014, 11:17 AM

Drove down to Powder Springs last night to see Mitch Hyatt and North Gwinnett against Julian Rochester and McEachern. Got a story and pics coming (I just woke up), but Hyatt was as good as advertised. His offensive line coach told me Hyatt is the "meanest player I've ever coached." I have one pic I took where he has just driven the defender onto his back. Rochester is huge - moves really well for a big man, and they move him all over the line. RB Taj Griffin - Oregon commit - is special. Man I wish Clemson could have gotten him. The Southern Cal OL commit (Chuma Edoga) is massive, moves well. And NG has a young wide receiver named Josh Imatorbhebhe who is listed as 3-star prospect by Rivals. They're wrong. Coaches told me the kid played basketball, and hasn't really made the camp circuit so the stars are lower. He's big and fast and has great hands - reminds me of Mike Williams. He's a 4-star by 247, which sounds about right. Clemson has not offered (or Georgia) but Ohio St. and Michigan have. One of the NG coaches tole me that Georgia is "awful" with the in-state guys.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was a heck of a game. I watched Hyatt most of the

Aug 24, 2014, 1:41 PM

time and he looked very good, except for one or two plays. He did get bull rushed once and seemd to lose his balance. And for some reason he was out during the next to last drive when McEachern put Chuma Edoga on defense. Edoga got a big sack when Mitch was out.

The best looking reciever out there wasn't their normal starter: but Kyler Knutsen looks like a kid that deserves some D-1 offers.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

I'm dying to know why UGA is awful with in state kids

Aug 24, 2014, 2:22 PM

99% of that state bleeds red. The state of Georgia has the talent of Florida but no competition within the state. Athens is what, 45 minutes from Atlanta? They should get every kid they want in state and pick up other pieces from around the south. So why is this?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're "awful" because they don't recruit every

Aug 24, 2014, 2:25 PM

kid that wants to go to UGA.

Every coach expects his kids to be recruited instead of other kids.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Re: They're "awful" because they don't recruit every

Aug 24, 2014, 4:15 PM

very well said.. agree.. agter all the can only tale 25 a year... OOOOPs. that are in SEc so they can take 34-40 every year. the dirty c$$t do and rum off the ones that they do not want to keeP

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DAVID, sorry to change the subject

Aug 24, 2014, 3:42 PM

But whats going on with basketball recruiting?
Have heard nothing, nothing in reguards to the
2015 class.
Has next year's class been written off?
-------------------------------------------
I get it, football is about to begin, but football
scoop is everywhere.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,196
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic