Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With both UGA and CLEMSON having new QB's,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 991

With both UGA and CLEMSON having new QB's,

Aug 21, 2014, 5:06 PM

should we expect a lot more blitzes from both teams? I would guess that both DC's would try some blitzes early to see if they can rattle the QB. If they do, we're going to see some awesome D. I think CLEMSON is in better shape to handle blitzes than UGA, so Huttson Muttson had better be wearing his BigBoy pants.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm hoping our D-Line is going to be able

Aug 21, 2014, 5:08 PM

to pressure the heck out of Mason regardless of whether or not we blitz.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: I'm hoping our D-Line is going to be able

Aug 21, 2014, 5:41 PM

clemson's starting tackles have little experience @ their respective positions and that oline as a whole is razor thin. After Battle and Gore, Morris is literally out of OTs. I think you're really going to miss Anthony and Beasley. Norton and Davis should be solid but we should live in Cu's backfield the entire game.....lots of pressure on Stoudt to do the right thing. Pruitt is mix it up real good for the rookie......playing on the road......loud tween the hedges.

oh where oh where is my stuperdog ...

Aug 21, 2014, 5:51 PM

you should work in vegas - can foesea everthin.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm hoping our D-Line is going to be able

Aug 21, 2014, 6:06 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm hoping our D-Line is going to be able ]

Anthony and Beasley played on the line that gave up like 9 sacks in the spring game. Battle and Gore both kept Stoudt pretty clean.

Re: With both UGA and CLEMSON having new QB's,

Aug 21, 2014, 5:10 PM

> should we expect a lot more blitzes from both teams?
> I would guess that both DC's would try some blitzes
> s early to see if they can rattle the QB. If they
> do, we're going to see some awesome D. I think
> CLEMSON is in better shape to handle blitzes than
> UGA, so Huttson Muttson had better be wearing his
> BigBoy pants.

Why do you think Clemson is in better shape to handle blitzes?

Your OL is much more thin that ours and your WRs and RBs are much less experienced than UGAs...(picking up blocks by RBs and WRs being ready for quick passes)

your conditioning last year was unimpressive.***

Aug 21, 2014, 5:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Blitz too much and you open the gates for Gurley

Aug 21, 2014, 5:13 PM

Think we will see much more balanced approach from CU on D. Getting pressure on Mason from the DEs will be your key to a successful day.

Aug 21, 2014, 5:43 PM

LOL!!! Here is what I don't get, and I should but don't. Both QBs has about the same amount of playing time for about the same amount of years. Cole has been groomed his whole life by an NFL QB, and Muttson hasn't. But all of the media homers give Muttson the nod as the better QB. Go figure;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2014, 5:57 PM

please.....Cliff Stoudt was a NFL bum. The fans literally ran him out of Pittsburgh. Cliff threw 25 ints to 12 tds the year he took over for Bradshaw. Cole should run the other way when the ole man wants to talk football.

We give Mason the nod because he's actually played against 1st string defenses and started a pair a well.

Aug 21, 2014, 6:00 PM

And Muttsons dad was who.

Cole Stoudt better watch out for the Bison if he does not

Aug 21, 2014, 5:44 PM

know what the Bison is Tahj will tell him. That is the blitz that killed us against FSU last year. We turned the ball over or had a huge loss every time they ran that Blitz package. Tahj was not able to see it coming and they disguised it pretty well. Pruitt brought that to FSU from ALA and I am sure he has installed it at UGA.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cole Stoudt better watch out for the Bison if he does not

Aug 21, 2014, 6:05 PM

And UGA better watch out for the buckaroo buster. BV installed that at Clemson for Fk-ing up unsuspecting QBs;)

Replies: 12
| visibility 991
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic