Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question about Stoudt
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,028

Question about Stoudt

Jul 31, 2014, 10:26 PM

Is he taller than Logan Thomas? Very important

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

NOBODY is taller than Logan Thomas.***

Jul 31, 2014, 10:31 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Odysseus?***

Jul 31, 2014, 10:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Gesundheit!***

Jul 31, 2014, 10:35 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

He's So Tall... don't let Heather Dinnich Find out or she

Jul 31, 2014, 11:24 PM [ in reply to NOBODY is taller than Logan Thomas.*** ]

May find a new boyfriend... :D It almost seemed as if Logan Thomas was the object of obsession with Heather Dinnich. It was borderline annoying. It seemed as if she never mentioned Tajh Boyd or even Clemson. She always picked Logan Thomas for Heisman and always picked VT to win the ACC... It was nauseating to say the least. I hope I don't see too much of her this season. She is clueless in regards to college football, and makes me sick with annoying false reporting of high hopes for a horrible team.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Even Logan Thomas isn't taller than Logan Thomas

Jul 31, 2014, 10:37 PM

Sheesh, everyone knows that dude. Come on!

Makes sense***

Jul 31, 2014, 10:45 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Logan Thomas eating a hot dog . . .

Jul 31, 2014, 10:42 PM

- H. L. Mencken

Re: Logan Thomas eating a hot dog . . .

Jul 31, 2014, 11:25 PM

Is that Heather Dinnich underneath Logan Thomas... She seemed to always be under his nuts most of the time. May as well be her.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Re: Logan Thomas eating a hot dog . . .

Aug 1, 2014, 12:49 AM

I think she made that hot dog for LT.

Re: Question about Stoudt

Jul 31, 2014, 10:59 PM

Lt is 6'6"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Logan is 6'6 standing but 9'9 doing a handstand. #Fact***

Jul 31, 2014, 11:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgtnt_user_logo.pngbadge-ringofhonor-elswann.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,028
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic