»
Topic: Milan Richard UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL
Replies: 9   Last Post: Feb 8, 2014 9:36 AM by: Tiger5
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9   Pages: 1  

Milan Richard UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL

[5]
Posted: Feb 6, 2014 11:05 AM

You all got a great player, and a wonderful person and an elite family.

Congrats Tiger Nation.

READ THIS http://www.southernpigskin.com/acc/family-matters/

Great article! WELCOME MILAN & RICHARD FAMILY!

Posted: Feb 6, 2014 11:35 AM

Excited to have Milan, his parents and family join our Clemson family. Milan's already a great ambassador for Clemson off the field and can't wait to see him do great things on the field! The best is yet to come for sure - GO TIGERS!

Re: Milan Richard UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL

Posted: Feb 6, 2014 11:44 AM

Great story, and I believe Milan is a great kid and will be a GREAT Tiger. But I couldn't imagine having a 4 star recruit as my son, and have to see him go some where other than Clemson. But what was good for us, doesn't mean it would be the same for our kids. Bottom line, Milan's parents had to have felt that way about their son.

I've got a whole lot of respect for his family

Posted: Feb 6, 2014 11:47 AM

after reading that. I wish him luck!

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: I've got a whole lot of respect for his family

[1]
Posted: Feb 6, 2014 2:23 PM

Bill Richards, Milan dad is a great guy. He was telling me yesterday they are going to get a place in Clemson too. Bill has a successful All State insurance business.

Both he and his wife are super excited to get their place and fit into the Clemson community.

This whole thing with Milan, Family & Hershel IS UNreal; WoW

[1]
Posted: Feb 6, 2014 9:10 PM

What a find, catch, young man, talented player, Family, commitment from day ONE!

GoTiGERS!

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: This whole thing with Milan, Family & Hershel IS UNreal; WoW

[1]
Posted: Feb 7, 2014 11:08 PM

May God continue to Bless this young man, his family, and continue to Bless Clemson University and its Football Program. This is truely the sign of a Praying Family. To step outside of your roots to support a family member Dream withour being bias. Very Inspirational Story.

Agree. Clemson is recruiting young men w/ great character.***

[1]
Posted: Feb 8, 2014 1:11 AM

Re: Milan Richard UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL

Posted: Feb 8, 2014 9:09 AM

GREAT YOUNG MAN & GREAT FAMILY!! WELCOME ALL!!!

Thanks for the great article. Milan and the Richard family

Posted: Feb 8, 2014 9:36 AM

are Clemson people and it is exciting to have them at Clemson. Wish Milan and his family all the best.

Replies: 9   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Looking for 4 season tickets for the 2017 season. Please text me at 864.607.1678 with reasonable pr...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
1473 people have read this post