Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
beer snobs
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

beer snobs

Sep 5, 2007, 7:32 AM

The number of beer snobs has increased exponentially in the past 10 years. It used to be that 'beer snobs' kept to themselves and spooned their thick Bavarian molasses in their basements with other brewsky affecienados.

But these days they're out on the internet blogging about how Coors Lite is like making love in a canoe in that they're both F'ing close to water. And talking about how only chicks drink beer like Blue Moon or Corona because some people actually put fruit in those "beers".

It's gotten so bad that I almost feel embarassed to pop open a Miller Lite in front of my trendy buddy who lives in California when he's swishing his indian pale ale around in his mouth like he's actually from San Francisco instead of a Clemson grad from West Pelzer, SC.

Beer is beer is beer. You like a hoppy full-bodied ale with a minimum 1 inch head? Well, la-di-freakin-da. I like my watered down pseudo-lager that's been made in Milwaukee since Jesus was a baby. Because at the end of the day, I want something mass produced that you can buy by the case and tastes like the same beer my grandfather drank before storming through France to kick the German's a$$.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic