Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU is a MUST win game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,818

FSU is a MUST win game

Sep 17, 2012, 12:35 AM

Its just as simple as that...we have to win that game in order to claim success to this season. Yes I know its just 1 game but because of strength of schedule its simply a must win game. If we lose there is zero chance of going to the acc championship. The Coots is our other must win game but to a slightly lesser degree. This season cant be termed a success unless we win those 2 games in the regular season. The rest of the ACC needs to start stepping it up cause the sos is the main reason the FSU game is a must win.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i hope we win it...will be upset if we dont..

Sep 17, 2012, 12:37 AM

but even if we lose it wont be the end of the world for me.before the season i said 8-4 and im going to stick with it.with the way our d has been playing and so forth.but no reason why next year we cant go undefeated.

I am gonna take a zanax just before kick off

Sep 17, 2012, 12:40 AM

I hate getting all worked up over a football game but can't help it.

i feel ya..last year maryland game..

Sep 17, 2012, 12:50 AM

i bout had a heart attack god knows how many times.would have been a very good entertaining game if my team wasnt A) playing in it and B) the team that was down big for most of the game

Re: I am gonna take a zanax just before kick off

Sep 17, 2012, 2:47 AM [ in reply to I am gonna take a zanax just before kick off ]

You and I both. I think I will take a zanax also. I mean I do have a plenty of them, so one 30 mins before the game would help my nerves. Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I disagree, I think it is a must win for FSU, not us.

Sep 17, 2012, 1:15 AM

The pressure is all on them. FSU plays horribly on the road and has yet to venture away from Doak this year. I still don't think the can win @ NC State (they never do) or Blacksburg on a Thursday night.

Conversely, our remaining tough ACC games are at home, a place we've rarely lost at under Dabo. I can't see us losing 2 there either so FSU will be in a whole lotta trouble if they can't beat us.

I still think we're better overall and FSU succumbs to the pressure. Won't be easy. 45-42 Tigers.

not to mention..

Sep 17, 2012, 1:47 AM

FSU is always picked to challenge for national title just like this year.tons of pressure on them to not choke and be just another overrated fsu team.

If we go 12-1 and lose to FSU

Sep 17, 2012, 3:16 AM

I'll consider one of the top 5 or 6 seasons in Clemson history a success.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

http://www.cutigers.com/2009/football/virginia/slides/_KWB7614a.jpg

I disagree...

Sep 17, 2012, 3:23 AM

There is still tons to play for if we don't win, and it will just prove that FSU is for real. There is no shame in losing to a top-5 team on the road, and 11-1 or possibly even 10-2 likely could get us an at-large BCS bowl. I would love to win so much, and I will be completely excited if we do, but the season is by no means down the toilet if we come up short.

It's still early...

Sep 17, 2012, 8:42 AM

Even if we play them well and lose a close one, a lot can still happen to get us to the ACC-CG. They would have to lose two ACC games while we would need to run the ACC table the rest of the way. Yes, it's a big game, but not completely over if we lose.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,818
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic