Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Allen talks about the mental state of the Tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,519

Nov 16, 2010, 2:53 PM

Clemson tight end Dwayne Allen answered questions from the media early Tuesday afternoon in the WestZone. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Allen talks about the mental state of the Tigers

Nov 16, 2010, 3:16 PM

Thank you Mr. Allen!! Your attitude is a great part of what has made me a loyal Tiger fan for 60+ years and counting. Please know there are a lot of us out here who have played a little football, or maybe been through some life-altering changes in our lives and understand what you are going through. There is a line in a somg that I'm going to paraphrase..."no matter how far they take us, we'll find our way back!"By God! I believe in this team and I believe in this great university today just as much as I did in 1968 which was a rough year for me! You too, will get back!GO TIGERS!!

Poor kid obviously can't say play-calling stinks.

Nov 16, 2010, 4:08 PM

It would have been funny if Allen had answered by saying something like, "Yes, it's the play-calling. I think we could have won a few more games if it weren't for the bad play-calling. Coach Napier's game-planning and play-calling is bad enough, but then when coach Swinney overrides coach Napier, it's even worse. I think that explains why even though Clemson typically has Top 25 recruiting clasess with 4-star recruits like me, Clemson is ranked 82nd in the nation in scoring offense despite playing in the relatively weak ACC."

That would be so funny. But then Dwayne Allen's career would be toast.

Totally. That would be [i]HILARIOUS[/i].

Nov 16, 2010, 4:59 PM

dshfdg

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Poor kid obviously can't say play-calling stinks.

Nov 16, 2010, 11:32 PM [ in reply to Poor kid obviously can't say play-calling stinks. ]

Just maybe his character is one of those that knows there is really no one person that all this bad luck this season can be blamed on. Or no one person to blame for the way this season has went, the way it has it has gone. And the easy way would be through the coaches. And I myself think alot of it is offensive side of the ball. BN is going to have to let KP throw some balls deep. Or look for some more of the same. But, it all ain't coaching. Somebody would have leaked that to the media by now. We will know for sure if certain coaches still have their job by season end. Its Dabo's job alone to make the right changes. If he doesn't, then its TDP time to do his job period !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Allen talks about the mental state of the Tigers

Nov 16, 2010, 5:18 PM

Love the name dropping of the Cowboys, a team whose owner fired its HC mid-season and has no regrets about it.

Good kid, smarter than some. Can he play QB?***

Nov 16, 2010, 8:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: Good kid, smarter than some. Can he play QB?***

Nov 16, 2010, 10:31 PM

ALL the coaches are taking responsibility in every interview! The fact remains that this football team lost the 'eye of the Tiger' somewhere along the way when these coaches lost theirs.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,519
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic