Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Monday with Miguel
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,373

Monday with Miguel

Oct 18, 2010, 5:48 PM

Monday with Miguel

Defensive tackle Miguel Chavis met with the media on Monday, and had some candid observations about the Maryland game, this week's contest against Georgia Tech, and his teammates on the defensive line. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Monday with Miguel

Oct 18, 2010, 6:07 PM

Remember this is a very young man speaking. He views life from a very narrow scope of knowledge and experience. The coaching staff needs to prepare these young men to perform in a manner that wins games. Talk is cheap. A win will be dependent upon convincing these young folks to stay focused and do their job one play at a time. I love his attitude,but recognize his immaturity.This will be the year when the Yellow Jackets go back to Atlanta licking their wounds after a loss!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2010, 6:18 PM

I personally am delighted that Clemson has young men on our teams as Chavis. There have been some good football players get away from us to rival schools for various reasons. It's great that we get this kind. They are winners, on and off the field.

Oct 18, 2010, 7:56 PM

I'm just glad he(Miguel Chavis) is on my team. We have what, 80 to 85 players on scholarship. With just 40 other guys with Miguel's mindset and attitude, along with the talent we have. Clemson would be a very hard team to beatn anywhere, anytime, on any given day. When GT dials our number Saturday. I believe they will get a Bizzzy signal, and we will be bizzzy kicking their #### !!!!
Goooooo Tigerssssss, beat the nerd terds !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have fewer scholarship players on our team than

Oct 19, 2010, 2:17 PM

USC will at the worst part of their sanctions.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MC defintitely deserves to rub the rock. He has been

Oct 18, 2010, 10:15 PM

bringing it. He played very hard at Chapel Hill and again Sat. Hope he has another great game this week.

Go get'm 89.***

Oct 18, 2010, 10:18 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

Wow. I really like this kid...

Oct 19, 2010, 10:19 AM

He makes no excuses and brings it on every down. I noticed him at the spring game and thought to myself that he could be special. I think he is. If everyone does their job, he will do well and will play on Sundays.

BTW. He is bringing it in the classroom too, I think. Didn't he get an academic award recently? If so, he has good priorities and it will continue to show.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let us not be deceived by phrases about ‘Man taking charge of his own destiny.’ All that can really happen is that some men will take charge of the destiny of others. . . . The more completely we are planned the more powerful they will be. - C.S. Lewis

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,373
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic