Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chunk plays hurting Clemson defense
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,310

Oct 2, 2010, 11:28 PM

10 plays accounted for over 200 yards of offense on Saturday against Miami, and Clemson defensive coordinator Kevin Steele said he would like to see his dominate for four quarters, not just three. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like a Bowden puppet

Oct 3, 2010, 9:12 AM

Plenty of the same cliches and rhetoric of the obvious, but no improvement since the Auburn game. At what point does a change come in either coach or players?

^^^^Sounds like a mule fart^^^^^

Oct 3, 2010, 9:30 AM

"Pull" for someone else azzhat!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chunk plays hurting Clemson defense

Oct 3, 2010, 11:06 AM

Does sound like the TB mantra of being only a few plays from ...yada, yada, yada... Our defense looked lost on the plays where we got burned,and the right side of our OL didn't open a hole in the line again, all day long. Also, KP seems to still be hurt, or something. Too many passes thrown behind or just out of reach of receivers who seem unwilling to catch the ball. I'm hoping for improvement the rest of the season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 3, 2010, 11:11 AM

Pretty simple solution to this problem that a pee wee coach could fix

1. Get lined up before the snap
2. Dont leave wr uncovered

I mean what are we missing here....its a simple concept....11 on 11

Oct 3, 2010, 12:14 PM

Agreed....too much indecision is a sign that coaches are making things too complicated....even our "veterans" appear to be lost at times....

Oct 3, 2010, 2:44 PM

we "out Miami-ed" Miami...we play a team known for mental mistakes, turnovers, etc. and we beat them at their own game...surely expected something different after Auburn and an open date...so frustrating...

Oct 3, 2010, 4:51 PM

There are problems on both sides of ball, but Kevin Steele has concerned me since last year. His NFL style defense is too complicated and we have way too much talent to be struggling this much. I noticed coach Swinney having a fit on the sideline when the D didn't make a play needed before the half. They did make an adjustment at the half and the D played better in the 2nd half so I give credit there. And I realize that the O really put the pressure on the D,but I'm still not thrilled with the defense over all. I just hope Swinney has enough sense to let Steele go by the end of the year if this continues.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,310
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic