Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TigerNet Talk #89: Tough Times
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Sep 23, 2010, 9:24 AM

To put it lightly, Clemson and Auburn delivered a great game on Saturday night. As a fan, I found it hard to be upset at what we saw on the field. Yes, I know we lost, but Clemson looked like the tougher team. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TigerNet Talk #89: Tough Times

Sep 23, 2010, 10:02 AM

Greetings Tiger faithful...
My real concerns are this:
1-The defense, over the last 6-7 games is giving up WAY too much yardage (375/game). The L-Backers have got to contain...if so, this will shut down the run, the scrambles for plus yardage, and will allow the front D-line to apply more pass pressure=more sacks.
2-The O-line has got to form/hold a better pocket for KP...he has a cannon for an arm and is accurate, but he needs several more counts for the plays to fully develop and to execute.
3-The freeking recievers MUST make basic catches.

Really, this tean has a lot of potential, and needs just a little bit of refinement for attaining greater ACC and Non-Con success. Hope they heal quickly, and lay the wood to Miami! Go Tigers!

Sep 23, 2010, 12:54 PM

While I agree with the article, I think we will find out a LOT more about this team against Miami than Auburn. Even in our glory days, I knew if we lost to UGA early in the year, it was a long year. I love the team, Dabo, etc but if we lay a goose-egg against Miami at home, all of this feel-good will quickly dissapate.
Let's hope they play with the same intensity and passion two Sat from now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2010, 1:49 PM

Not playing with intensity is not an option for this year's Dabo Swinney coached bunch. What we saw Saturday is old school Clemson football! While it was close and not successful in the end, it would have been a tie back in Danny Ford days. Don't get me wrong, ties s*ck too, but on the road at Auburn a tie is much better than a loss.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic