Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Auburn vs. Clemson tickets available
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Sep 11, 2010, 11:07 AM

Due to Clemson not utilizing its full allotment, a limited number of single-game tickets are now available. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How in the world are Auburn Tix still available?

Sep 11, 2010, 11:30 AM

Auburn's closer than Myrtle Beach to Clemson. Dang, I know the economy sucks for everyone but consider me shocked. We need a bunch of people down there!!

AWESOME!

Sep 11, 2010, 2:47 PM

Just saved me a bit of cash. 3 tickets together in section 101 for $204. Really glad I lost that ebay auction last night for the 3 tickets in the endzone for $350. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Auburn vs. Clemson tickets available

Sep 11, 2010, 11:11 PM

Great, I needed to get 6 tickets together, but did not qualify for 2 tix, asked friends who would have bought me tixs as they were not going but max of 4 tixs no matter how many iptay points. Then iptay allowed lower point members to buy 2. I called and asked if I could buy 6 or at least be put on a waiting list if not all tickets sold. The answer was they could not do that and did not expect that 6 tickets would be available together. Now a week before they release tickets, but i have already made mini vacation plans elsewhere, great. I would have gladly driven the 5 hrs to support the team, tailgated etc... Maybe next time better forecasting and readjustments of seat availability should be done so we can get as many folks to away games as possible.

Sep 12, 2010, 11:49 AM

I have a similar story.
I do not have enough points to buy any tickets apparently (48) but when I called I was told yes I can buy 2...GREAT...I want 20. Can I be put on some list and get firs shot if any are left...they can be 10 pairs of 2....Oh Sir, there are not that many tickets left.

lol

Sep 12, 2010, 11:50 AM

I was trying to buy 6 and was told the same thing. We had to spend a fortune on stubhub to get them. Really good work ticket office.

No excuse for this***

Sep 11, 2010, 11:36 PM

Just got four

Sep 12, 2010, 1:05 PM

When we originally called before the season kicked off, IPTAY said we didn't have enough points to qualify.

Thank you, Auburn ticket office, for giving us this chance!

2010_donor_pickem.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2010, 4:58 PM

Geez! how many tix did Auburn give us? thought we'd buy them by the handfull since it's such a big game and all. Clemson usually takes lots of fans on the road.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic