Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2010 Football Season Preview: Maryland
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,780

Jul 30, 2010, 2:22 PM

Fear the turtle?
Not many people have in college football recently, but the Clemson Tigers have lost of three of the last four to Ralph Friedgen’s crew from College Park, MD., including the last two in Death Valley.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we lose this one again, I might have to find a tall

Jul 30, 2010, 2:30 PM

building to jump from.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no way that could happen again, right?

Jul 30, 2010, 2:36 PM

RIGHT???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

RIGHT***

Jul 30, 2010, 2:38 PM

I've already picked one out

Jul 30, 2010, 2:36 PM [ in reply to If we lose this one again, I might have to find a tall ]

you're welcome to come along

;)

you first lol***

Jul 30, 2010, 2:38 PM

Is he thinking about putting BBQ sauce on that turtle?***

Jul 30, 2010, 2:37 PM

Get in my belly!***

Jul 30, 2010, 6:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

One of Bowden's problems was always having @ least one

Jul 30, 2010, 2:43 PM

### loss every year. Usually it was against Wake (one to Duke). Losing to MD 6 or 7 years ago wasn't so terrible, but last years lost to MD was defintely Dabo's first of those (hopefully his last). I wonder if that MD game didn't actually cost us two. (If we had clinched the Atlantic a week earlier, I think we'd have played better against USC). It certaintly didn't help our bowl slot and cost us our 1st 10 win season in 11 years. At anyrate, to win our division MD/NCST/@Wake are all must wins this year.

geez...i only recognized like 3 names on the whole team

Jul 30, 2010, 3:21 PM

Fridge must've really fallen off on recruiting

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is Ralph sneaking up on that turtle to eat him or mount him?***

Jul 30, 2010, 3:31 PM

Yes***

Jul 30, 2010, 3:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,780
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic