Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Boyd taking positive approach, plans to push Parker
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Jul 22, 2010, 10:40 PM

Quarterback Tajh Boyd said that he is a team player and if Kyle Parker being the starter makes the team better, then he is all for it. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have to admire a good attitude like that!!***

Jul 22, 2010, 10:53 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am glad KP is coming back, but we are very lucky to have

Jul 22, 2010, 10:56 PM

Tajh Boyd. There is no doubt in my mind that he has all of the physical tools, and with this kind of attitude he will be a great one. Very, very impressive.

The next few weeks are always tough for me - come on Sept 4th!!!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Forget TB/TBo, etc...DONNIE DUMPSTER is in the house!***

Jul 22, 2010, 11:16 PM

Re: There is just something inside of me that keeps saying.

Jul 22, 2010, 11:20 PM

Tahj is going to be one that will be missed for a very long time when his days at Clemson are done. I'm glad he is going to have this season to get him ready for the next 3 years. The kid is just full of good intentions with a hudge character. I was ok with him taking over if KP had'nt come back. I'm glad he did, and it will work out for the best for both our awesome QB's. I just wonder at times if atleast half of the Clemson Nation knows how lucky we are to have 2 QB's with so much talent, and both has very high character.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was already intrigued to see Boyd play... but now I am

Jul 23, 2010, 11:36 AM

even more anxious, because that guy has heart and soul. Good for him! And lucky for Clemson to have a man like that on the team....

Re: Boyd taking positive approach, plans to push Parker

Jul 22, 2010, 11:33 PM

Any Tiger who reads that article and doesn't swell up with pride about the quality of players we have recruited and the class of both coaches and players we have at Clemson is clueless. What a great testiment to our University. " There is something in those hills."

Good to see things like this

Jul 23, 2010, 2:16 AM

Unselfish players always help a team tremendously. It seems like we keep getting more and more high character guys every year.

I took a Sports Economics class after the class that included Roscoe Crosby was signed. At least half of that class was football players. On a couple of occasions, some students asked them about Crosby, and he was not a topic they wanted to talk about, and never even answered any questions about him. The one that did make a comment, did a hand gesture, like you do when you are swatting at a fly, and said "shhhhhhuuuuu please, he ain't all that."

I guess a little envy there is understandable, because he was certainly not your average football recruit. He arrived on campus with the Kansas City Royals money, and looking all flashy, with diamonds on his ears, and a new Escalade. From what I saw, that caused him to immediately be disliked, and I think he obviously realized he was not the big dog in Union any longer. I do wish we could have seen his full potential, though. Could have possibly been the best athlete ever from this state, but we will never know.....

That is interesting to know.***

Jul 23, 2010, 11:00 PM

Where are the posters who were concerned that Boyd may

Jul 23, 2010, 8:17 AM

leave after Parker announced he was coming back?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Someone said Boyd would leave if KP returned for ONE season?***

Jul 23, 2010, 3:52 PM

Classy statement in a tough situation. Boyd's day will come.***

Jul 23, 2010, 3:45 PM

Maybe this puts to rest the worry he would quit if Parker

Jul 23, 2010, 4:12 PM

came back.

I think he's made his choice to play for Clemson and he is staying here until he gets the shot.

Why would anyone in their right mind think Boyd would leave?

Jul 23, 2010, 4:17 PM

Boyd is still lined up to be a three-year starter.

Re: Boyd taking positive approach, plans to push Parker

Jul 29, 2010, 10:33 AM

Actions seak louder than words. If the events of the year play out in accord with Boyd's comments he stands to possibly become the next great at Clemson. I think it gives him more time to learn the system under less pressure which will be good for him and for Clemson. this was an important step for this team. Congrats to Taih Boyd for helping things move in a positive direction. "I am a team guy". Powerful words. I beleive it is the truth of what the 2010 year will be known for. No great individulas but a great team and I think the "team" can achieve more than the individuals

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CUTIGERTIM
Clemson Rat 1968
Clemson fan forever

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic