Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2010 Football Season Preview: Auburn
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Jul 12, 2010, 3:02 PM

The Clemson Tigers will travel down the interstate for their third game of the season in mid-September, a 7 p.m. tilt at Auburn that promises to be entertaining with plenty of story lines to go around. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look who is on their schedule the following weekend***

Jul 12, 2010, 4:38 PM

Re: Look who is on their schedule the following weekend***

Jul 12, 2010, 4:50 PM

yeah, let the pissing match begin lol!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But they will be all beat up after playing us.***

Jul 12, 2010, 8:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

only four road games total

Jul 12, 2010, 4:51 PM [ in reply to Look who is on their schedule the following weekend*** ]

amazing

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: only four road games total

Jul 12, 2010, 5:01 PM

Yeah - only 4 road games is crazy. They should only have 4 home games next year right? I doubt that would happen though.

We would have the same in some years if Scar was in ACC

Jul 13, 2010, 12:15 PM [ in reply to only four road games total ]

If Scar took Maryland's place on our schedule last year we would have had 4 road games assuming we played a team like Coastal Carolina in the final game of the year.

Re: Look who is on their schedule the following weekend***

Jul 12, 2010, 5:07 PM [ in reply to Look who is on their schedule the following weekend*** ]

coots

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I fear Malzahn's misdirect offense/running-game will kill us***

Jul 12, 2010, 6:35 PM

Gene Chizik

Jul 12, 2010, 9:36 PM

Did not realize he has Clemson ties. Should not be surprised, though. It seems like Clemson, Auburn, and Alabama always have at least one person on their staff who has ties to either Clemson, or one of the Alabama schools.

Re: 2010 Football Season Preview: Auburn

Jul 12, 2010, 10:38 PM

After the Auburn game you won't hear much talk about us joining the SEC.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Jul 12, 2010, 10:54 PM

After each South Carolina game every year, I do not change my mind. After the Tennessee game in the '03 season, that did not change my mind. After the Kentucky game this past year, I did not change my mind.

You are basing your comment on one game? If that is the case, then losing to GT should tell us we need to go 1-AA and to the SoCon. A game is one team against another, not one conference against another, as so many media people make it out to be. Losing to Auburn should be no different than losing to Maryland, GT, etc. It has nothing to do with ACC/SEC, it has everything to do with who the better team is on that given day.

Re: 2010 Football Season Preview: Auburn

Jul 12, 2010, 11:13 PM [ in reply to Re: 2010 Football Season Preview: Auburn ]

Are you suggesting that we are going to get blown out by Auburn?
They finished 8-5 last year, but only won 3 games in conference. The lost their starting QB, RB, and a guy who had 10 sacks and 16.5 tfl. Not to mention Mcfadden, who had 6 picks (2TD). That's alot of playmakers to replace, especially from a defense that gave up 30 pts to Ball St. and 31 to Furman.
I think it's a very winnable game.

Lose this game and we will probably lose to UM the next week

Jul 13, 2010, 1:12 AM

due to the team being "depressed" (see the TCU and Maryland games last season) and that could put us into a slump. This game is huge.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

After Auburn is a bye week. Two weeks to prepare for Miami.***

Jul 13, 2010, 2:09 PM

STOP THE RUN!!!

Jul 13, 2010, 1:29 PM

Dabo & Steele better make this QB throw the ball to beat us... not eat us up on the ground (as GT did last year 2X). Granted GT runs a different offense than anyone else, but defenses had better success if they forced them to throw the ball.

Auburn has a new QB who has a history of wild passes... could be some easy picks for D-mac and the secondary if we force them to pass.

On the opposite side of the ball, I hope we can run the ball down their throats and get a few long ones over the middle to our TE.

CU wins this one 27-13, then comes home for a fiecre contest against the U.

I thought Alabama won the Nat'l title...I guess it was Blinn***

Jul 13, 2010, 2:54 PM

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic