Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson vs USC postgame press conference highlights
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,663

Nov 28, 2009, 7:08 PM

Audio and quotes from Clemson players and coaches after Clemson's 34-17 loss to USC on Saturday. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson vs USC postgame press conference highlights

Nov 28, 2009, 11:24 PM

Truth is they kicked our butts on defense and our turnovers gave them the offense. There were times it was evident they wanted it more than we did.

All in all, a bad day for the ACC. The SEC kicked our butts across the board. Hopefully, we can find some kick-ass for the next two games.

Come on guys, you've given us a great season and a lot of hope for the future. Finish it on a great note.

Captain Tom

Amen....***

Nov 29, 2009, 1:37 AM

Re: That sounded so cootish ! ! ! But 2 out of 10 means you

Nov 29, 2009, 4:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson vs USC postgame press conference highlights ]

owe you're rent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2009, 9:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson vs USC postgame press conference highlights ]

It says a lot about the ACC when Clemson and GT are playing in the championship game next week and both were man handled by SEC teams that are no where near the top of that conference.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2009, 1:33 PM

I would'nt say GT got man handled by UGA but they did get beat. And as far as the ACC vs SEC thing. I think that is a bunch of bull. Its a rivalry game. Anything can happen and it did. So if people are going to use the ACC vs SEC argument then explain last year when GT beat a much better UGA team and we smoked the #####...its a new year and anything could happen...it means nothing to either of us and it meant everything for them...we have to suck it for this next year and give it back to them in death valley

There is nothing "great" about 8-4 and losing to the coots***

Nov 30, 2009, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson vs USC postgame press conference highlights ]

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,663
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic