»
Topic: Great new College Gameday Drinking Game
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 8, 2009 6:25 PM by: VegasTigerGrad
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

Great new College Gameday Drinking Game

[21]
Posted: Sep 8, 2009 3:10 PM

My roommate and I made up a drinking game Saturday that a lot of people liked and is very effective so I thought I would share.

Watch ESPN College Gameday at 7am (Pacific) on Saturday morning. Any time one of the hosts says, "SEC Speed" or "SEC Defense" you take a drink. Any time they mention Tim Tebow in a story totally unrelated to anything to do with Florida, take 2. Finally, any time they pick a team to win for no reason other than they are in the SEC, you finish whatever is in your hand.

We were both pretty toasted on Saturday within about 30 minutes of making up the rules.

Keep chasing those windmills, Steve!

People are going to die because of this game***

[3]
Posted: Sep 8, 2009 3:24 PM

Good thing they don't really cover recruiting becuase you

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 3:27 PM

would have to add "SEC caliber."

Historically, I have pulled for SEC teams when I am disentrested in the game (ie Clemson isn't playing) merely becuase I respect them as a football conference, but ESPN taking its overt hyping of the league to these obsurd proportions has me pulling against the SEC in every out of conference game they play.

Thank you Oklahoma St.***

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 3:34 PM

you endorse alcohol poisoning and must be stopped***

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 3:35 PM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Re: Great new College Gameday Drinking Game

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 3:49 PM

you will probably even be able to play it Thursday night when no SEC teams are playing

Bump for the evening crowd***

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 6:25 PM

Keep chasing those windmills, Steve!

Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: 4 tickets in the shade! 2 tickets row Q seats 1 and 3....2 tickets row R seats 1 and 3..... tickets...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
2924 people have read this post