Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Spiller: No Regrets on Decision to Return, Excited About Season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Jul 14, 2009, 11:00 PM

Clemson senior running back C.J. Spiller said on Tuesday that he has zero regrets on his decision to return to Clemson for his senior season, and thinks this might be the year the Tigers reach the ACC Championship game. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

did this get anyone else really pumped up?

Jul 14, 2009, 11:27 PM

SPOT THE BALL!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, a bit.

Jul 15, 2009, 12:31 PM

Makes me proud that this guy is a part of Clemson.

And it starts to get me excited about football season, and to get some hopes of a successful season going.

Note to lurking GCs: High hopes are not equivalent to preseason bragging.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wood.***

Jul 15, 2009, 5:40 PM [ in reply to did this get anyone else really pumped up? ]

Yes. I just hope

Jul 24, 2009, 9:36 AM [ in reply to did this get anyone else really pumped up? ]

he said all those nice things about the OL and the QBs because they're true, and not just because that's what a good teammate should say.

Really...could this guy be any more perfect?

Jul 15, 2009, 12:16 AM

I think there are a lot of players on this team that we can talk about their character or academics or talent, but I don't know that there's anyone that stands out so fully in every category like Spiller does. Maybe Thomas Austin.

But really, if we could draw up the perfect Clemson player, I can't imagine him being any better than Spiller. Tremendous character, great attitude. A class representative of the university and the program. A Dean's List student, a future first round pick, and arguably the most talented athlete to ever put on a Clemson uniform. I guess we'll have to wait and see how his senior season goes, but I think Spiller has Ring of Honor written all over him.

Re: Really...could this guy be any more perfect?

Jul 15, 2009, 12:34 AM

I think he and JD should be inducted at the same time.

Jul 15, 2009, 8:21 AM [ in reply to Really...could this guy be any more perfect? ]

points all around. No, I do not think there could be a better player, ambassador for Clemson football. Spiller is class all the way.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2009, 8:59 AM

Also i do belieave that if all Clemson fans would come together as one, the same as Spiller and the rest of the team. That would be some pretty high octane behind the team that is putting in all the hardest work to make this season special. For all the nay sayers, please do the all in beleavers one favor. KEEP YOUR DIRTY MOUTH OFF OUR CLEMSON TIGERS, OFF OUR T-NET, AND OUT OF OUR STADIUM !!! B/C there is enough of us that has faith in our Players and Coaching Staff that, we can and will fill the Stadium and, WE WILL BE WINNERS.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's got WAY more class than TO******

Jul 15, 2009, 2:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Really...could this guy be any more perfect? ]

I don't understand, 90% of the time I hear fans complaining

Jul 15, 2009, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Really...could this guy be any more perfect? ]

whenever Spiller runs North/South instead of East/West. Maybe those idiots aren't T-netters, but still, I hear it all the time.

Anyway, I agree, kid is a great Clemson player and does/will represent our University tremendously.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Spiller used to go East-West too much but not last year.***

Jul 16, 2009, 2:54 PM

if we are playing at home i want him to go east west***

Jul 16, 2009, 3:00 PM

Good one!***

Jul 16, 2009, 5:50 PM

I agree. When I got back from Iraq I was at the Banks

Jul 15, 2009, 9:22 AM [ in reply to Really...could this guy be any more perfect? ]

McFadden building showing a friend around and I was talking to the secretary and she was talking to me about Iraq cause I had on a military t-shirt. About 5min into the convo Spiller came around the corner and she helped him in the office for a min, then he came out and talked to me for about an hour when she told him I had just got home and stuff. He def didnt have to do that. Just shows he cares about his Clemson family. Good luck to you this year CJ. GO TIGERS!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With all due respect - I'm sure he was more humbled speaking

Jul 15, 2009, 1:47 PM

with you than you with him.

I'm glad he showed you the respect you deserved.

Thanks for your service.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ditto. Well said. Thank you for your service.***

Jul 16, 2009, 2:56 PM

Jul 15, 2009, 9:54 AM [ in reply to Really...could this guy be any more perfect? ]

Yeah, he could be an incoming freshman...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2009, 11:16 AM

I saw him walking through the horseshoe when a janitor stopped to talk to him, 20 minutes later I was on my way back from the library and he was still talking to the same guy with a big smile on his face.

Sounds like a little of JD rubbed off on Spiller

Jul 15, 2009, 5:44 PM

Hope CJ does the same and passes on the work ethic and class down to the younger guys.

Spiller was a 10-Star Recruit? Wow! Now that's impressive!***

Jul 16, 2009, 12:41 PM

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic