Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigers Not Looking Past Florida St.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 959

Feb 6, 2009, 5:26 PM

Clemson head coach Oliver Purnell said on Friday that while the big win this week against the Duke Blue Devils was nice, it is now time to look ahead to a dangerous Florida St. team. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How could any team look past an ACC team?

Feb 6, 2009, 10:13 PM

I don't see "looking past" FSU as a problem. I think this team and every other team in the conference knows that you have to bring it every game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How could any team look past an ACC team?

Feb 7, 2009, 3:14 AM

Son,

Let me tell ya a story about when dirt was young and your daddy had a gleam in his eye, if he was that lucky.

Way back when, Good Lord it can't be that long ago, was it?. Clemson had a boucneyball coach with a set of brass ones. And I mean a BIG set of Brass Ones.

Back in those dark days of 1994 or so, ClemPson was a football school. And a football school we remain, however, the Big BrassOne intruded on our thoughts and with the Slab5 made Clemson a BounceyBall school. Well that Slab5 beat #3 Kensucky in Indy, and a few others to make the Tourney. After that, Mr Brass decided Clemson didn't have enough $$$/Co-eds (take your pick of the semi-true story) for him and he ran to TeJas.

Well, now, February 7, 2006. I'm kissing dirt on my old age, and thinking that Oliver Purnell is the best coach that my old ####, IPTAY member, CU Foundation, etc al. has ever seen in Pickens County.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Even though I enjoyed reading your story

Feb 7, 2009, 12:57 PM

I do not see how it relates to my post. I simply thought it was silly to think an ACC "bouncy-ball" team would overlook anyone else within the conference. If you are as old as your post indicates, you should turn off the computer and take a nap.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see the infamous David Hood wrote the article

Feb 7, 2009, 12:04 PM

I was expecting to read something like, "OP not the man for Clemson" ;) Oh well, interesting stats, doubt Jon Wilner would care for them.

Now THIS is HD at its finest!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wanna bet ? ? ?***

Feb 7, 2009, 9:47 PM

Replies: 5
| visibility 959
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic