Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Faerber: Clemson's Special Teams Dynamo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Dec 26, 2008, 4:36 PM

As Nelson Faerber prepares to play his last game as a Tiger, he says his football career turned out perfectly for him at Clemson. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Swinny seems to have a knack for finding...........

Dec 26, 2008, 5:08 PM

kids like this. I'm confident w/a few years of experience and a couple of successful seasons, Dabo will have his pick of great athletes who are also outstanding individuals.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Totally agree....cant help but be excited***

Dec 26, 2008, 5:25 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Swinny seems to have a knack for finding...........

Dec 26, 2008, 6:35 PM [ in reply to Swinny seems to have a knack for finding........... ]

what bowden and spence never quite ralized is that coaching isn't only about x's and o's.evidently they never had the people skills needed to motivate the players.dabo seeems to have what they lacked.he caught my attention when he took the team to the shriner's hospital.the results speak for themselves.dabo reminds me a little bit of one of the local high school coaches.we always had great teams when he was with our school.he left over stupid administrative disputes,went to a neighboring town,and turned a perenial doormat into a powerhouse.i mean state championships.the same kids were there.he just knew how to motivate them.hopefully dabo will do the same.(personal aside-he was a friend of mine
,but unfortunately passed away about a year ago.after he retired,he and his wife spent winters down in aiken playing golf.summer months were spent in our area where he is now a local legend.name is ken baker.some of the people down there might remember him.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

If we could only get our 4-5 star players to have that same

Dec 26, 2008, 7:40 PM [ in reply to Swinny seems to have a knack for finding........... ]

desire as Nelson...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic