Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
baseball
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

baseball

May 21, 2004, 4:53 PM

We suck. We couldn't hit the ground if well fell out of a plane!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GREAT ATTITUDE***

May 21, 2004, 5:00 PM

I smell BBQ sauce on this one ********

May 21, 2004, 5:04 PM

Hmmm, 31 runs against the coots this year******

May 21, 2004, 5:07 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and wins the last 2 games, the last being a 13-5 rout *******

May 21, 2004, 5:53 PM

Yep,unless you're blind and stupid then you're a coot. nm

May 21, 2004, 5:47 PM

nm

Either that or you are upset that Coach Leggett didnt give

May 21, 2004, 5:49 PM

your friend a scholarship so you want to see him lose his job over it. Stop hiding under this name Bailey. And tell me when you have ever been asked to coach a Division I baseball team? Yet somehow you feel you have better judgement on player personnel than Jack? classic.

Please tell me the last time that you were asked to think...

May 21, 2004, 6:43 PM

for yourself and actually use the minute brain God gave you instead of just boring the hell out of us with your boring Leggett mantra. By the way, super fan, the team now has the worst record in 15 years. FIFTEEN YEARS!!! Care to insult me with that fact. Oh, yeah, must be my fault. "It ain't Jack's. He's our coach".

why won't you admit you have a gripe over

May 21, 2004, 7:35 PM

your buddy not getting a scholarship? awwwwwwwwwwww

You are a pathetic person. I revel in the fact that Jack will be here as long as he pleases, and you can't do a thing about it. So go cry somewhere else. Let me know when you coach a team to 4 CWS in a 9 year span. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both of you have good points

May 21, 2004, 8:06 PM

I know you guys go back and forth at each other,but you are starting to sound like politicians.Jack has won a lot of BB games at CU.He fields a competitive team,and he works very hard.However,you don't need to be a coach to be critcal of one.That is a stupid argument.CU baseball has been slowly losing ground since Pawlowski left to go to Arizona or ASU.That was not Jack's fault,because we could not come close to matching the money they offered.Blame CU administration on that one,for the way they treat the athletic dept.We have fallen off more sharply since Corbin left for Vandy.This will probably be 2 years in a row where we fail to win 40 games.It's hard to argue that we arent't falling.Just accept the fact that you both have valid points.You can both be CU fans and fail to agree on all matters.

There is no way that I could care less about....

May 21, 2004, 9:33 PM [ in reply to why won't you admit you have a gripe over ]

Dave Poppert. Poppert got a half scholarship to ECU and has played there for 4 years. I had no clue as to whether or not he was good enough. I only care about one thing...WINNING!!! Winning! You get it. It's amazing how you ignore facts. Do you won't to debate facts or do you just want to continue your nonsensical Leggett diatribe? Here's a fact: since Corbin left we have gotten worse every year. Debate that. Argue with that fact. Give me some details. You don't need to complain about me. This has nothing to do with me. Explain the downward direction of our program. You can't, can you? You can only attack me. Yeah, It's my fault. And you say I'm pathetic. Think about it you, yahoo JackLeg!!

so for 2 "non clemson standard" seasons

May 21, 2004, 9:36 PM

you want to fire a man that took us to 4 CWS? wow, talk about fair weather fans!!!!

your buddy wasnt good enough to play for Jack...get over it.

I'll ask for the third time: please justify the.....

May 21, 2004, 9:40 PM

downward spiral of our program since Corbin left in consideration of the fact that we have one of the finest facililties in college baseball? I'm waiting. Once again, I could not care less about Dave Poppert. And what are you gonna say after next year's debacle?

If the team is down next year I will say

May 21, 2004, 9:45 PM

I bet you are happy because it's what you want. It's obvious by your posting history. You are a sad person. wanting a person to lose their job because they made a decision you don't agree with. sad sad sad.

OK, is there anything at all that I can....

May 21, 2004, 9:59 PM

say that will convince you that I could not care less about Dave Poppert? Anything at all? You see I didn't know whether or not he was good enough for Clemson. I did not know. I thought that he probably was not. Get that. I thought that he probably was not good enough for us. I thought our program was better than him. Now if you think that I'm lying tell me now and let's end this because why argue with a someone who does not believe the truth? Also, if Clemson gets a better coach at the end of the 2005 season and we reverse the trend then I'm all for it. Truthfully I hope Leggett learns a lesson this year and wins it all in Omaha in 2005.

Just Stop tearing down our coach and support him...

May 21, 2004, 10:59 PM

Haven't we learned anything from the deal with Tommy Bowden?

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic