Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigers Still Looking for a Complete Game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,268

Nov 12, 2008, 12:00 AM

Dabo Swinney said that the team has still not played what he would call a complete game this season, and he would like to see this be the week that happens. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and a new head coach***

Nov 12, 2008, 12:03 AM

not gonna happen this season***

Nov 12, 2008, 12:03 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Little late for this with only 3 games left.***

Nov 12, 2008, 12:39 AM

Regardless of what these haters say, I'm still "All In"***

Nov 12, 2008, 1:03 AM

Re: Regardless of what these haters say, I'm still "All In"*

Nov 12, 2008, 9:20 AM

As am I. I don't understand most Clemson fans. What the hell did you expect Dabo to do with our shattered team, put it together in one practice and start outscoring our opponents by 40 points? Get over yourselves, most of you don't understand the roots of football and challenges that Dabo faces taking over a program with such high expectations and talent, but with no vision or confidence. If you can't see the differences Dabo has made in these few short weeks, then you sir are blinded by your expectations and I believe you should try out to be our coach.

Not only would Dabo be a great fit for Clemson, he already fits so many categories and attributes that Frank Howard and Danny Ford did that it's bad karma not to give him a chance. Dabo is one of the best recruiters on our Clemson staff, it wasn't Tommy, look to see if CJ Spiller stays for one more year and I guarantee you the reason for that is Dabo convinced him to stay.

It's bad enough hearing and reading everyone who called for Harper's head LAST YEAR to the people calling for Tommy's head this year when it should've been Rob Spence to go first. Y'all just need to chill out and love what we've got, because it will be a big loss to Tiger nation if we lose Dabo.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

How do we know it would be a big loss to lose Dabo?

Nov 12, 2008, 10:58 AM

We have no idea who we would be getting in return. Dabo will be fine, but I am for a cleansing of the entire staff and a fresh start at this point.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Using your same logic, how do we know it wouldn't be?***

Nov 12, 2008, 1:41 PM

Re: Regardless of what these haters say, I'm still "All In"*

Nov 12, 2008, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Regardless of what these haters say, I'm still "All In"* ]

You must have read my mind! Excellent post ... POINT ;)

I think we all knew it was Rob Loser Spence....

Nov 12, 2008, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Regardless of what these haters say, I'm still "All In"* ]

but TB would not turn him loose. TB was probably asked to do something with Spence and he declined and offered his own resignation instead. I think we have a winner in Dabo and we need to keep him and the coaches he thinks will help him turn this program around. I really don't think that TB gave a crap anymore and wanted out...on his terms with a big paycheck.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Always excuses, excuses, just like with Bowden, whats

Nov 12, 2008, 12:41 PM

the excuse going to be after dook wins saturday.

where exactly is he making excuses - did you even read it?***

Nov 12, 2008, 12:55 PM

Go back to FGF COOT!***

Nov 12, 2008, 1:42 PM [ in reply to Always excuses, excuses, just like with Bowden, whats ]

Re: Always excuses, excuses, just like with Bowden, whats

Nov 12, 2008, 3:26 PM [ in reply to Always excuses, excuses, just like with Bowden, whats ]

What excuses?
This guy is a refreshing change....he says what is obvious to anyone who knows football and knows this team.
Unlike Bowden, his comments make some sense.
Go back to the slimebowl in Columbia!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what was your excuse for losing two consecutive to VANDY?!?

Nov 12, 2008, 3:37 PM [ in reply to Always excuses, excuses, just like with Bowden, whats ]

no excuses, your gamecocks just plain SUCK

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,268
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic