Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Georgia Tech vs Clemson: Postgame Press Conference
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Oct 18, 2008, 10:05 PM

Audio and quotes from Clemson players and coaches from Clemson's 21-17 loss to Georgia Tech on Saturday. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you listen to Dabo and his comments you realize...

Oct 19, 2008, 12:34 AM

this is the type of leadership we need. I understand we are 0-1 (post Tommy), but I believe great things can still happen with this team.

Coach, I'm still "All In"! Great job today!!!

Dabo Swinney is a leader.

Oct 19, 2008, 12:57 AM

I don't know if he will be our best option for head coach at the end of the season - or even if it is possible to know that by the end of the season. But I surely hope he can turn our season around and prove to everyone that he is the man for the job. It couldn't happen to a nicer, harder-working person. The players are already buying what he's selling, and I'm not sure they were ever "all in" like this when Bowden was the coach. It will take a lot to overcome the damage that has been done to these players and this program, but I believe Dabo can do it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Maybe for a community college.***

Oct 20, 2008, 7:30 PM

Re: If you listen to Dabo and his comments you realize...

Oct 20, 2008, 6:40 PM [ in reply to If you listen to Dabo and his comments you realize... ]

i think that dabo is a greaqt coach and won't be suprised if he gets a lot of offers at the end of the season. We need to name him permanent head coach. it will help recruiting. He could be a big time coach here real soon.

I've never been prouder of a Clemson team. Go Tigers!

Oct 19, 2008, 2:05 AM

Considering the coaching change 5 days ago and the horrible distractions this week, I thought that the team and the coaches performed admirably. It took the offense a while to get the jitters out. And mistakes were made. But the Tigers played with an attitude (and playbook) that I haven't seen in a while. That was a good game between two good teams. One team had to lose. Both teams can hold their heads high.

I won't be surprised if this team wins out.

Go Tigers! 9-4!

Re: I've never been prouder of a Clemson team. Go Tigers!

Oct 19, 2008, 1:21 PM

Razz, I've been reading your comments for about a year now and have agreed with some. However, I must say it was refreshing to see you so positive for once.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic