Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2008 Clemson Football Preview
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,268

Aug 29, 2008, 9:15 AM

Roy Martin takes a look at some of the factors for the offense and defense that should dictate just how successful Clemson is this year. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Speaking of Mark May's incompetence . . .

Aug 29, 2008, 10:31 AM

Last night he informed us that we will be starting Daquan Bowers and that he would be moved around to avoid the big guard for Alabama. He basically eluded that he was our best DE, which may be true, but I guess Patrick Sapp and Kevin Alexander must have transfered?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

well, patrick sapp finished his NFL career some time ago

Aug 29, 2008, 10:32 AM

ricky will probably play though'

:)

"Very, Very Excited, Very, Very Proud" to be a TIGER!!

Hey you never know...

Aug 29, 2008, 12:38 PM

since Cullen Harper is suffering from an injured ankle, according to the great Mark May, and Patrick Sapp does have some experience at QB...he could step in if Harper goes down!! :)

You got me. Speaking of incompetence . . . right?***

Aug 29, 2008, 1:37 PM [ in reply to well, patrick sapp finished his NFL career some time ago ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

Jacoby Ford won a game 2 years ago with a special teams play

Aug 29, 2008, 10:44 AM

At Wake Forest in the early 1st quarter, he ran down a kickoff returner from the opposite side of the field at the nine yard line with his incredible speed. 3 plays later they fumbled. Gaines Adams turned the game around in the 4th w/ a crazy fg block, and we won. But if Ford hadn't tracked that guy down early in the game I doubt we would have had the momentum to win.

Re: Jacoby Ford won a game 2 years ago with a special teams play

Aug 29, 2008, 2:02 PM

Good article Roy. I am so psyched!! Kick off 2008!! I am so full of nervous excitement I can hardly stand it. I believe our potential this year is greatness. I believe we win Saturday. I believe our players will execute the way they've been taught. I had to give up my tickets due to a prior commitment, but I'll be in front of the tube watching every snap. GO TIGERS!!

I had a chance to hear Rob Spence speak at a breakfast in Bluffton, SC. I really admire him for the stand he makes and the view points he has toward certain elements we all face. I'll probably still shout his name a few times in disgust when I'm questioning a call, but I did gain some admiration for him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,268
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic