Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TigerNet Talk Podcast #43
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 842

Nov 8, 2007, 10:16 AM

The #20 Clemson Tigers (7-2,4-2) face off against Wake Forest (6-3,4-2) in a game that will help decided the ACC Atlantic Division. If the Tigers can come out of this gridiron battle with a victory... Full Story »

The #20 Clemson Tigers (7-2,4-2) face off against Wake Forest (6-3,4-2) in a game that will help decided the ACC Atlantic Division. If the Tigers can come out of this gridiron battle with a victory, the stage will be set for Death Valley to host its biggest game in nearly 20 years.

A Tiger win would force a winner-take-all match-up against the eighth ranked Boston College Eagles next weekend. A Clemson Tiger loss would force Clemson fans to further question the consistency of our program. Will this be another season that ends with "coulda' woulda' shoulda's" or will a new era of ACC success begin?

This is our time to show the college football world that we are back. This is our chance to take hold of an opportunity that has slipped through our fingers one too many times. This game is the reason we eat, sleep, and talk football year round. Get off of your hands this week and make some noise! You owe it to yourself to enjoy this one, but more importantly, you owe it to this team.

When many fans left their side, THEY PUSHED FORWARD. When many fans doubted them, THEY BELIEVED. When many fans hoped, THEY DELIVERED!

Be there, be loud, be proud, wear orange, and get on your feet!

THEY DESERVE IT!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do I access the Podcast?

Nov 8, 2007, 10:50 AM

I can't get it to work - thanks.

Re: How do I access the Podcast?

Nov 8, 2007, 11:38 AM

Right click on the direct download link inside the story to either open or save the mp3 file. If you save it, you can open it in windows media player, iTunes, or any other music player. Let me know if you still have trouble. Thanks.

download the file..click "save target as" then play with....

Nov 8, 2007, 12:56 PM [ in reply to How do I access the Podcast? ]

your preferred media player ;)

Well said ***********

Nov 8, 2007, 12:55 PM

nt

Does anyone ever listen to this?

Nov 8, 2007, 7:33 PM

I tried one time for the opening game of the season but after about 5 minutes it was too much.

Replies: 5
| visibility 842
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic