Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigers Throttle Chippewas, 70-14
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 3,984

Oct 20, 2007, 4:03 PM

Rushing attack comes back to life, leading Clemson to over 650 yards in total offense. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Overcast and drizzle...

Oct 20, 2007, 4:05 PM

LOL!

Re: Tigers Throttle Chippewas, 70-14

Oct 20, 2007, 4:32 PM

I was real impressed with CH and how accurate he was today, even on the deep passes. I love the Tigers and I'm certainly glad to see them clicking on all cylinders. However, I can't get excited over a big win against CMU. My sincere hope is we play this same way against the rest of our schedule. Aggressive! Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tigers Throttle Chippewas, 70-14

Oct 20, 2007, 9:15 PM

Up here in Maryland where I live, ESPN broke into the game to show Central Michigan scoring against us making the score 7-0. I didn't see any bottom line scores for Clemson until after we had defeated them. Not to mention not a single video coverage yet (except for CM's TD). So on a powerful come back from two disappointments, ESPN has the nation believing that we once again were getting stepped on instead of the reality of a record breaking day. When is Clemson going to get the coverage that they deserve?

When....

Oct 21, 2007, 5:41 PM

When we stop losing games due to us making dumb mistakes like the Gtech and Vtech game. Losing to greater talent is one thing, but dropping passes and the poor special teams are something we need to shake.

Here's to a strong finish. I believe this team can do it, but it's going to be tough and take a little luck.

Replies: 4
| visibility 3,984
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic