Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tommy Bowden Tuesday Press Conference
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Oct 2, 2007, 11:49 AM

The Clemson head coach held his regular session with the media Tuesday morning. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The personal foul called on McDuffie was a total crock

Oct 2, 2007, 11:58 AM

Typical incompetent ACC officials calling what they assumed happened rather than what they actually saw.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Like assuming the ball did NOT go through the uprights.***

Oct 2, 2007, 12:42 PM

They're a sharp bunch !!!***

Oct 2, 2007, 12:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

that may of cost us a 'W', with all the things that went

Oct 2, 2007, 1:00 PM [ in reply to The personal foul called on McDuffie was a total crock ]

wrong, putting up 6 before the half with a long drive, would have given us much momentum. Then the sack and missed FG ......oh, well.

Lets just beat the Hokies

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm so glad we're FINALLY closing the talent gap.

Oct 2, 2007, 1:47 PM

That #### tommy west did a number on us, didn't he?

Re: Tommy Bowden Tuesday Press Conference

Oct 2, 2007, 2:32 PM

with capote and mcduffie being the most consistent that means that our all american, barry richardson, is slacking. big suprise.

Does this guy live in a cave?

Oct 2, 2007, 4:29 PM

Tommy still does not think we have a problem with Special Teams. Maybe a Special Teams COACH would help. Nah, that would be too easy.

Re: Does this guy live in a cave?

Oct 2, 2007, 4:32 PM

We HAD a problem for the first time this year. Will it continue, or will it not? Only one way to find out. I think it's a bit early to say we've got the same kind of problems as last year, based on one bad outing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dont forget....fsu block punt, and ncsu kick returns***

Oct 2, 2007, 4:33 PM

Re: Does this guy live in a cave?

Oct 2, 2007, 5:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Does this guy live in a cave? ]

This was not the first time our special teams has had a problem this year. So far we have had three blocked punts, 4 high punt snaps, 1 that caused a safety, 1 returned kick off that went for 99 yards against us. We are 5 of 11 on field goals- Personally I would say that the problems are still there. Quess what, Frank Beamer, and Bud Foster WILL expose every weakness that we have, and special teams for us is the spot that every team good or bad can get one up on us - Look @ Fla. St this year, we gave them 5 points on Sp. teams, ULM blocked a punt, GT blocked one, and scored 3. Tommy doesn't think that anything is a problem till it causes loses. Watch for Cullen not tucking in the football when he scrambles, or holding it out away from his body to cause tunovers. Every time that kid goes down he doesn't seem to be aware of where that football is. Foster will expose every little thing that this team does, or has done this year. Each School on our schedule is sent film of every game. If you have seen it, so have they, except unless you were in Death Valley for those two nobody's that we walluped, you didn't see as much as they have. I am not a TB hater-not a fan of him either, I don't think that he should be fired. I just for the life of me can't understand how nothing is a problem until someone digs in and exposes that stuff. That is coaching, weather its on Dabo for the recievers, or Andre for the backs, or even Billy Napier the QB coach who should not only be telling Cullen to throw away, or scramble after his 4 seconds are up, but also to tuck that football in. I am amazed that he hasn't fumbled yet- but he will if he keeps that stuff up (his fingers must be 27 inches long and wrap the ball).

there was a punt blocked in 2004

Oct 2, 2007, 6:09 PM

against Maryland, right? not sure where the six straight years of no punt blocks is coming from unless he's going back into the west years.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Georgia Tech, not UMD***

Oct 2, 2007, 9:45 PM

Re: Georgia Tech, not UMD***

Oct 3, 2007, 9:32 AM

this is the one i was thinking about...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic