Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Roy Martin: Maryland - Clemson Postgame Analysis
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,200

Nov 6, 2006, 11:57 PM

After losses to Virginia Tech and Maryland, he now has to find a way to keep his team up in order to salvage what may still be a good season. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yuck***

Nov 7, 2006, 3:55 AM

Re: Roy Martin: Maryland - Clemson Postgame Analysis

Nov 7, 2006, 7:41 AM

Right on Roy. Fact is, our coaches and our players are not all the that the hype made them out to be. But then again, OSU and Michigan almost got beat this past week by two cream puffs. It's college. It's kids. It's not science. It's skill and execution. The very two things we've lacked the last two games. But I still LOVE MY SCHOOL and will be there early Saturday to pull for the team that represents us!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Brutal as always, but right on***

Nov 7, 2006, 7:41 AM

Re: Brutal as always, but right on***

Nov 7, 2006, 8:12 AM

Thanks for not sugar coating everything, Roy.

These kind of results from our team have gone on long enough. I am really trying to see the bright side of all that has happend...not just in the past 2 games, but the past 5 or 6 seasons. We should be way beyond these types of mistakes and coaching errors.

25 years is a long time to wait...

the truth hurts***

Nov 7, 2006, 8:55 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Harper/Reese

Nov 7, 2006, 10:58 AM

The troubling part of this whole article is that Bowden and Spence have no confidence in the backup quarterbacks...if Korn gets hurt next year, not only they do not have the coach´s confidence, they have no experience...this is very troubling, and we because of the QB play, we might be looking at another year of mediocrity

Amen, Roy. Amen.***

Nov 7, 2006, 10:57 AM

You're right Roy.......

Nov 7, 2006, 11:57 AM

The stats are prettier than the actual game. Anytime people (coaches, fans, or whoever) start talking stats, you know we've lost the game. The old cliche is correct, 'stats are for losers.' I don't pretend to have the answers. I'm no where near as smart as these coaches, I'm just a fan who wants to see our team win, win, win!

My opinion only, but I think we beat State and lose to Carolina. It's not what I hope, only what I think. I'll be at both games losing my voice rooting my heart out for our boys. However, without the 12 game season and the addition of one more weak team on our schedule, we have yet another mediocre 7-4 regular season. I'm starting to feel like a Carolina fan. Next year! Wait until next year!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You hit the nail on the head..the sad part is we have games

Nov 7, 2006, 2:15 PM

like this every year. We have develped a habit of losing at lease one game that we should easily win. Yeah, Marylands record is goog, but probably better than they really are. Hmmmm, sounds sadly familiar.

what about the fact that next year we will also have wade

Nov 7, 2006, 8:24 PM

this is replying to the guy who was talking about next year, but next year we will also have michael wade fresh from a redshirt year, so he may be a capable backup to korn, but i still believe harper is better than people say he is

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,200
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic