Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tommy Bowden Sunday Teleconference
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Oct 1, 2006, 3:13 PM

Clemson head football coach Tommy Bowden was available to the media by teleconference on Sunday to discuss the win over La Tech. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tommy Bowden Sunday Teleconference

Oct 1, 2006, 3:32 PM

"Note - 81 players got into the game vs. Louisiana Tech."

I thought I saw Bobby Boucher get in a few snaps there in the 4th.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2006, 4:24 PM

Yeap, I saw him leaving on his lawn mower with his MAMA after the game

Oct 1, 2006, 5:54 PM

I am getting sick of Jad Dean this year. I would put him on the bench until he gets his act together. This is unacceptable. He needs to put EVERY kickoff into the end zone! Another block? Are you kidding me???

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And replace him with who??***

Oct 1, 2006, 8:34 PM

What, you have to be kidding me Jad Dean is a GREAT

Oct 1, 2006, 8:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Tommy Bowden Sunday Teleconference ]

kicker, the tee's are lower this year therefor he's not gonna kick them out of the endzone every time, we just have to get better on coverage, do you remember what it was like when we didnt have a good field goal kicker, I much rather like it, knowing that Jad has a 95% chance of splitting the uprights than about three years ago bitting my nails every FG attempt, Jad aint going no where so get over that, you ort to be griping about Tommy Bowdens coaching on Special Teams, because thats about all he coaches, Dont get it twisted I like TB but if you have to complain thats where your best argument would be.

Just a Troll post...........nothing to see here***

Oct 1, 2006, 8:41 PM

Are you getting sick of, 63-17,29-7,13-9,16-14,82-63?*****

Oct 1, 2006, 8:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Tommy Bowden Sunday Teleconference ]

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are you getting sick of, 63-17,29-7,13-9,16-14,82-63?*****

Oct 1, 2006, 9:00 PM

What do you mean you used to bite your nails every FG attempt? Thats all I do now since FSU. You are only fooling yourself if you dont too. Jad was a great kicker last year and he has changed something. I dont know what but he is not the same. TB is the same coach. You all can jump on me if you want but our special teams are going to be our demise. We are a championship team otherwise and we still may do it. Jad needs a wake up call. Bench him for a game and if we dont have anyone else then we are not assembled properly.

No, can't say I do...as the team knows now...

Oct 1, 2006, 9:02 PM

what they have to do to improve things.
It wasn't ALL Jad's fault, anyway..

Doesn't matter now, this team has made changes and is going to prove to everyone why we deserve to be in a BCS bowl.

You go worry about Kensucky and other teams, and let us take care of our games.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2006, 9:08 PM [ in reply to Are you getting sick of, 63-17,29-7,13-9,16-14,82-63?***** ]

And while I enjoy beating USC I can no longer accept that win as a measure of success. We deserve more. We need a championship. I would rather win the ACC and loose to the chickens then vice versa. Accepting our in state rival win as a good year will get us nowhere. I want national recognition. How many of you were wondering how you would see last years game on TV? The nation does not care about that game until they get better. Bottom line.

You have to be new o sorry i see youre posts #s suck a nut***

Oct 1, 2006, 9:39 PM

Re: You have to be new o sorry i see youre posts #s suck a nut***

Oct 2, 2006, 8:25 AM

Your post numbers are clearly "quality" posts like this "You have to be new o sorry i see youre posts #s suck a nut***" Nice one. You dont like what I am saying because its true and the number of times I have posted in this forum will not change that.

what a tool you are***

Oct 2, 2006, 12:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Are you getting sick of, 63-17,29-7,13-9,16-14,82-63?***** ]

Oct 2, 2006, 9:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Are you getting sick of, 63-17,29-7,13-9,16-14,82-63?***** ]

you want this, and you want that. Quit being so selfish and realize that we have a chance to do just what you want this season. How bout supporting the team and stop bashing individual players when they aren't even completely responsible.

Message was edited by: FootballFan36®

i hate to LOOSE a game...and also

Oct 2, 2006, 10:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Are you getting sick of, 63-17,29-7,13-9,16-14,82-63?***** ]

who the HELL cares what other people around the country think about our rivalry? does that affect how you see the game?

wow....just WOW

Oct 1, 2006, 11:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Tommy Bowden Sunday Teleconference ]

Another blocked Kick - we need some blocking and no one needs to be on there ### after a kick

On kick offs we need people to stay in there lanes and solid tackleing.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CUTIGERTIM
Clemson Rat 1968
Clemson fan forever

Oct 2, 2006, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Tommy Bowden Sunday Teleconference ]

You must be one ignorant Clemson fan, if that is what you call yourself. And you obviously know NOTHING about special teams. The fact that Tommyboy threw Jad under the bus by blaming him for all of those blocks is UNBELIEVABLE! Granted this passed week was a low kick, and the missed p.a.t. the first week was Jad's fault when he hit the upright. Those are the only two bad kicks he has had all year. Here is a lesson for you and whoever else wants to learn, especially you Tommyboy. If you exclude the outside rush, at the college and pro levels you should be able to get kicks off at 1.6 - 1.7. But you definitely want to aim for the 1.25 - 1.31 range. The blocking has been horrible. All p.a.t.'s have been blocked by a break down in blocking on the left side of the line. Now the fieldgoal that was blocked against FSU and ran back for a touchdown was blocked from the outside, and ONLY because the left wing blocked down and stepped down with his outside foot. Again poor blocking!!! That was on the short corner. Sorry, didn't mean to get too technical with you. That means they have a shorter distance to the ball! Are you with me? Don't be an idiot when speaking your mind. Have something to back it up when speaking out. Bet you thought Jad was the best thing since sliced bread last year Mr. Fair weather!

Oct 2, 2006, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Tommy Bowden Sunday Teleconference ]

You must be one ignorant Clemson fan, if that is what you call yourself. And you obviously know NOTHING about special teams. The fact that Tommyboy threw Jad under the bus by blaming him for all of those blocks is UNBELIEVABLE! Granted this passed week was a low kick, and the missed p.a.t. the first week was Jad's fault when he hit the upright. Those are the only two bad kicks he has had all year. Here is a lesson for you and whoever else wants to learn, especially you Tommyboy. If you exclude the outside rush, at the college and pro levels you should be able to get kicks off at 1.6 - 1.7. But you definitely want to aim for the 1.25 - 1.31 range. The blocking has been horrible. All p.a.t.'s have been blocked by a break down in blocking on the left side of the line. Now the fieldgoal that was blocked against FSU and ran back for a touchdown was blocked from the outside, and ONLY because the left wing blocked down and stepped down with his outside foot. Again poor blocking!!! That was on the short corner. Sorry, didn't mean to get too technical with you. That means they have a shorter distance to the ball! Are you with me? Don't be an idiot when speaking your mind. Have something to back it up when speaking out. Bet you thought Jad was the best thing since sliced bread last year Mr. Fair weather!

Oct 2, 2006, 1:05 PM

First of all saying that I need not be an idiot when making my point warrants me saying don’t be an ### when making yours. I am referring to the two bad kicks and the kickoffs not going to the end zone. Jad changed something in the off season whether you want to admit it or not. I am well aware of the blocking problems; I mean come on it doesn’t take an expert to see the breakdown. But here is my point to which can not be disputed even by the likes of you: JADS TIMES WERE SLOW! That’s the bottom line. I have been waiting for another championship for a very long time and I believe we have the guys to do it this year. However special teams almost cost us the FSU game and they did cost us the BC game. That’s not "fair weather" that’s reality. ###

Oct 2, 2006, 2:29 PM

I am so laughing at you it is not even funny. Again you have no idea what you are talking about. Do you give bowden massages every night? Seems like it. You are so far up his rear end it is almost scary! :) If you know about the blocking, then why are still sticking with the time issue. If you knew anything at all, and bowden too, you would make sense and you don't! Case and point. Tell me what point I made that you can argue with. NONE!!! Atleast have something to back that with!

Oct 2, 2006, 3:33 PM

Listen prick, You know what I am saying you just dont like it. You clearly hate TB more than have common sense. Why dont you get off Jads nuts? The kid isnt kicking as well as he should and thats the bottom line. Thats the point you cant argue with. You are using the poor blocking as an excuse for him. I am done with you.

Oct 2, 2006, 4:05 PM

Again very funny! You must have played in the band in high school! :)

Oct 2, 2006, 6:53 PM

I don't think Jad is a bad kicker but he's not an awesome kicker either. Most of the blocked kicks were due to bad blocking by the linemen. Yes, Jad did kick a low ball that got blocked, but not all of the blocked kicks were his fault. TB admitted to some screw-ups in the blocking assignments (I hear this on a radio interview last week) and said they would be fixed. Let's see what happens from now till December.

Oct 2, 2006, 8:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Tommy Bowden Sunday Teleconference ]

I am betting you were the kicker huh? That would explain your annoying know-it-all attitude. Get off Jad's nuts will you?

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic