Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigers Get First Win in Tallahassee Since 1989
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 4,280

Sep 16, 2006, 11:38 PM

James Davis' one-yard touchdown plunge with :08 remaining Saturday night lifted Clemson (2-1, 1-1 ACC) to a 27-20 victory over No. 9 Florida State. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With good special teams we contend for a national title!

Sep 17, 2006, 12:13 AM

FSU should never have had a chance to win this game. But don't get me wrong. I loved breaking their hearts right at the end. They were so sure they were going to fluke their way into another victory over us, like they did so many times in the 90's. Our team displayed an incredible amount of heart despite the circumstances. The better team is starting to win this game, rather than the luckiest one. 3 out of 4 baby. See you next year in Death Valley.

Re: With good special teams we contend for a national title!

Sep 17, 2006, 1:10 AM

If ever there was a FSU game we could have given up on this was it. It seemed like we were destined to kill ourselves at first. All the credit in the world to our Tigers for hanging in there and winning a game because they just plain wanted it more.

Whew!!!!

Sep 17, 2006, 1:12 AM [ in reply to With good special teams we contend for a national title! ]

Tiger Fans we needed this one, I agree if we had a ST we would definatley be undefeated, probably be in the top 10 and looking good down the stretch but TB needs to get ST fixed so there are no close games until maybe VT, Bye the way were 5-3 against the Seminoles, I cant even talk right now my throat is sore as hell, but I know that every TIGER fan feels my pain. WAY TO GO TIGERS AWESOME GAME !!!!!

Re: Whew!!!!

Sep 17, 2006, 1:17 AM

All I have to say is, as heart breaking as the 1 pt. loss to BC was, this one helps me put it in the back of my mind. GREAT WIN!!!

Re: Whew!!!!

Sep 17, 2006, 3:11 AM [ in reply to Whew!!!! ]

I'll take a whew! We needed one. Right now we are exactly where we wanted to be....a split on the road betweeen our two nemesis'. How bout them Tigers?

Re: Tigers Get First Win in Tallahassee Since 1989

Sep 17, 2006, 1:14 AM

I couldn't be happier to see our Tigers win in Talahasee. They put their heart into that one and deserve our full support as Clemson fans to help propel them to the ACC championship.

Replies: 6
| visibility 4,280
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic