Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mickey Plyler's Blog for May 9
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 655

May 10, 2006, 9:41 AM

Mickey Plyler talks about his prediction for the 2006 football season, James Mays, and gas prices. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even 10-2, I think we have to beat FSU to win atl. division

May 10, 2006, 1:51 PM

I think this year's FSU team will be the best in several years. While they are less experienced, I think they'll do better with some hungry young talent, who, if nothing else is trying to get themselves on NFL scouts radar.

Also I think the coaching staff at FSU will have a little more sense of urgency this year. I've heard from one of Bobby Bowden's good friends (one of his former players from Howard College (now Samford) that Bobby is really motivated to stay ahead of Paterno for all time wins. With Jo Pa winning again, the urgency is there for Papa Bowden.

Finally, FSU has a pretty easy conference schedule. They might lose to Miami and us, but that's it.

If they beat Miami then I think we have to beat them and can only have one total conf loss (VT?) b/c they won't lose another one. If they lose to Miami, we still need to beat them (assuming they don't lose again) but we can "afford" two total conference losses.

In other words I think the FSU game is a must win if we are to get to J-ville. Of course that depends on FSU being as good as I think they will be this year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 655
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic