Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The transformation of the GOP to the Party of Trump
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

The transformation of the GOP to the Party of Trump

Jul 11, 2017, 1:26 PM

is almost complete.

https://twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/884583777581793281

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like Joe. He has the best morning show and one of

Jul 11, 2017, 1:29 PM

if not the best political shows on TV.

but his tiff with Trump is personal and it shows. his thoughts were much more clear before he started munching on Mika's muff

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His guilt over normalizing the con man Trump

Jul 11, 2017, 1:36 PM

during the campaign after seeing just how big of a cluster the Trump Crime Family is in office has made him a more honest broker.

By attempting to impugn those who speak uncomfortable truths, you are employing one of the primary arrows in the quiver of the Trump Crime Family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Trump Crime Family"??

Jul 11, 2017, 1:41 PM

what crimes have been committed?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aside from the $10 Million money laundering judgement

Jul 11, 2017, 1:48 PM

against them and conspiring with a foreign government to influence an election?

Everybody knew Trump was dirty. I figured it would be money laundering and fraud that got him, but it now looks there will be more to choose from. I realize you guys are on pins and needles waiting for each shoe to drop on this centipede of a presidency, but you're just going to have to be patient until Robert Mueller and his able team of 15+ prosecutors and growing have completed their investigation.

what is the $10 Million money laundering judgement?***

Jul 11, 2017, 1:53 PM

Re: Aside from the $10 Million money laundering judgement

Jul 11, 2017, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Aside from the $10 Million money laundering judgement ]

foreign influence on an election? whaaaa???

Wow.

Re: Aside from the $10 Million money laundering judgement***

Jul 11, 2017, 2:40 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The transformation of the GOP to the Party of Trump

Jul 11, 2017, 1:37 PM

I missed the anti-American behavior. Can someone explain?

Dont say getting opposition intel from a foreign source as thats not anti-American nor illegal. And all you Obama lovers, dont tell me how nasty Russia is because Obama and his minions (you) laughed Romney off the stage when he called them the most dangerous geopolitical foe. Beat you to both those talking points.

Give me another....

Watch Morning Joe. He explains his statement every day

Jul 11, 2017, 1:42 PM

on his show.

You're probably watching Fox and Friends when he's on.

do you hate hot wimmens?

Jul 11, 2017, 3:46 PM

sounds like you hate hot wimmens

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you're talking with someone who thinks

Jul 11, 2017, 1:43 PM [ in reply to Re: The transformation of the GOP to the Party of Trump ]

Debbie Wasserman Shultze is prima facie case of an "American"

Re: The transformation of the GOP to the Party of Trump***

Jul 11, 2017, 1:46 PM [ in reply to Re: The transformation of the GOP to the Party of Trump ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok, so can the Romney lovers/minions say getting opposition

Jul 11, 2017, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Re: The transformation of the GOP to the Party of Trump ]

intel from the Russians is anti-American since they knew Russia was our most dangerous geopolitical foe?

Also, let's recognize we've officially moved past the "where's the proof" stage of this sideshow and are now into the "who cares" stage.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"where's the proof"

Jul 11, 2017, 2:00 PM

proof of what?

I havent seen allegations of a crime much less "proof"

of course, maybe you're confused on the definition of crime. Here's a hint, typically they are in Title 18, United States Code

Proof of collusion.***

Jul 11, 2017, 2:10 PM

Re: Proof of collusion.***

Jul 11, 2017, 2:19 PM

I am glad that you, MSNBC, CNN and the rest have all the evidence ready and heading to court soon. I mean, where would we be without you.....

You forgot the Wall Street Journal and Robert Mueller

Jul 11, 2017, 2:21 PM

and his team of 15 of America's finest prosecutors.

They're in on it too.

collusion to do what exactly?***

Jul 11, 2017, 2:39 PM [ in reply to Proof of collusion.*** ]

"Collusion with a foreign government to actively influence

Jul 11, 2017, 2:47 PM

the outcome of a US Presidential election."

Is that really that difficult?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I still don't get it

Jul 11, 2017, 3:05 PM

what exactly is the accusation? collusion and influence is are not very specific terms.

Re: I still don't get it

Jul 11, 2017, 3:14 PM

Conspiracy with a foreign government to influence a U.S. Election. That is a criminal act.

“Absolutely,” Jacobovitz replied when asked if these emails firm up evidence that Trump Jr. had intent to commit a crime by conspiring with the Russians. “You may have crossed the line on conspiracy to commit election fraud or conspiracy to obtain information from a foreign adversary,” he said. “You cannot benefit from a foreign adversary in this kind of scenario.”

Other legal minds agree. "It's a shocking admission of a criminal conspiracy," said Jens David Ohlin, associate dean of Cornell Law School, in a statement shared with The Post. "The conversation will now turn to whether President Trump was personally involved or not. But the question of the campaign's involvement appears settled now. The answer is yes."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/07/11/donald-trump-jr-may-have-just-crossed-the-legal-line-on-collusion/

Re: I still don't get it

Jul 11, 2017, 3:55 PM

Source is Washington Post. Not Breitbart so fake news.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: collusion to do what exactly?***

Jul 11, 2017, 2:52 PM [ in reply to collusion to do what exactly?*** ]

Engaging with a hostile foreign power to influence an American election to benefit your campaign.

"hostile foreign power"

Jul 11, 2017, 3:04 PM

this, too, made me laugh.

You seem very confused and unfamiliar with this topic.***

Jul 11, 2017, 3:15 PM [ in reply to collusion to do what exactly?*** ]

and you are unable to cite to a specific crime

Jul 11, 2017, 3:52 PM

yet call them criminals.

Where did I call anyone a criminal?

Jul 11, 2017, 4:44 PM

Are you deliberately writing shitty posts to "stir the pot" or something?

The Goal Posts keep moving.

Jul 11, 2017, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Ok, so can the Romney lovers/minions say getting opposition ]

Predictably.

i've been in i don't care

Jul 11, 2017, 3:15 PM [ in reply to Ok, so can the Romney lovers/minions say getting opposition ]

we went past comey proving hillary guilty of crimes
but she probably didn't mean to
so i just don't care bout nothin no more
nothin i say

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i've been in i don't care

Jul 11, 2017, 3:25 PM

Both parties are corrupt. Both feign outrage. I didn't vote for Trump and I didn't vote for Hillary. One party is just as bad as the other. We are truly doomed.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic