Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Five-star WR Ross on Clemson: They put receivers in the league every year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

New Story: Five-star WR Ross on Clemson: They put receivers in the league every year

Jul 11, 2017, 11:39 AM

Five-star WR Ross on Clemson: They put receivers in the league every year

Justyn Ross is one of the nation’s most highly coveted wide receivers, a 5-star with the size and speed to be a star on the next level. However, Ross didn’t want to make any life decisions or think about making his college choice until his mom came home.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Five-star WR Ross on Clemson: They put receivers in the league every year

Jul 11, 2017, 11:46 AM

I would love to land this guy and I think our offense is better suited for his talents than Alabama or Auburn. At the end of the day he has to choose what is best for him but our track record of putting elite receivers in the NFL is second to none the last few years. #WRU

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why a receiver would want to go to Alabama ...

Jul 11, 2017, 12:02 PM

is beyond me. I mean, yeah, there's Julio and Amari Cooper. There are a few other names on NFL rosters playing WR that are from Bama. But you are not showcased. Mike Williams is making big bucks today because he went to Clemson. If he'd gone to Florida, or Auburn, or Alabama ... who knows?

Come on, Justyn. This is an easy call.

Re: New Story: Five-star WR Ross on Clemson: They put receivers in the league every year

Jul 11, 2017, 11:54 AM

:)

In the words of the Lane Kiffin

Jul 11, 2017, 11:59 AM

If you go anywhere but Clemson, in four years you'll be pumping gas!

Re: In the words of the Lane Kiffin

Jul 11, 2017, 12:05 PM

Seems like a fine young man ....he is not going to be pumping gas anywhere he goes ...whether he makes it in the league or not.

Re: In the words of the Lane Kiffin

Jul 11, 2017, 12:08 PM

Jul 11, 2017, 12:04 PM

I hope we land him an it will be tough to pull him out of a state with the two A's but we have more to offer him in every respect as a WR.

I hope he comes to Clemson, it will be great to see him and Trevor Lawrence working together, records will be broken.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jul 11, 2017, 12:07 PM

You may be right, but in my opinion Clemson is the choice that will diffuse both Auburn and Bama fans. If he picks either school, he will have ticked off 50% of the fans from the other school .... and you know he is already being pulled in both directions!

Jul 11, 2017, 12:17 PM

Thank you Nikki.

I always enjoy hearing about the families of the recruits. That's where you get a feel for how a player will fit into Dabo's "Family" system. You can tell he is grounded and has respect for his mother, and how she'll feel about his choice.

We also thank Justyn's Mom for her service to the country. Imagine sacrificing a year of your son's high school life to serve in our military. Not an easy thing to do.

We would certainly welcome this young man's football skills, but I think his family values are right in line with what Clemson stands for.

Jul 11, 2017, 1:04 PM

Right on post. His priority, and his mother's should be the Tiger's priority. Our family at Tiger U will significantly benefit from his talent for sure, but his own situation is paramount. Wish him blessings in his decision, but hope for Go Tigers.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's smart & comes from a hard working mother. This is exactly who we need***

Jul 11, 2017, 12:18 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Jul 11, 2017, 12:33 PM

Interesting comment when he made mention that "Alabama has really done all they can do..it's about where me and my mom feel at home"...sounds to me as if he might already be leaning Clemson.

Jul 11, 2017, 12:53 PM

I just got a good feeling about landing Justyn ross. We have our crosshairs on this kid and we don't miss very often! I love this kids size and athletic ablility think he can be a impact player from day 1, in the past he would prob start day one but with our WR depth I don't see him starting day one but I see him having a good freshmen season if we land him.(though I guess he will have good year where ever he goes). Go Tigers reel this marlin in boys I got faith!!

We have become WR U and D Line U!!!***

Jul 11, 2017, 1:18 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We have become WR U and D Line U!!!***

Jul 11, 2017, 1:32 PM

Trevor Lawrence would have Tee Higgins, Ross, Rodgers, Powell, Chase, Overton, and Kendrick as targets. Imagine that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We have become WR U and D Line U!!!***

Jul 11, 2017, 1:54 PM

Not counting what other future 5 star WR we add to the roster while TL is at Clemson. And if TL lives up to the hype which I think he has the skill set and athletic ability to do so, great WRs in future classes will want to come play with him at the same school.

Jul 11, 2017, 2:08 PM

WRs got to have someone who can deliver the ball to them - he seems like a very smart kid.

Gonna be one heck of a pull from state of AL though -

Jul 11, 2017, 4:02 PM

Great point. I mentioned in an earlier thread if he had watched film of Hurts trying to throw a downfield pass. I think Hurts is an excellent college QB, and a nice young man, but he turned Calvin Ridley into an average receiver because he couldn't get the ball to him.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic