Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Special Moments: White House visits adds to the aura of a great season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

New Story: Special Moments: White House visits adds to the aura of a great season

Jun 13, 2017, 8:01 AM

Special Moments: White House visits adds to the aura of a great season

Clemson's Monday visit to The White House was another special moment in the Tigers' recent run of success. However, being in a place where history is made every day made it into a can't-miss memory. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thanks for painting the picture

Jun 13, 2017, 8:27 AM

Appreciate the details of your wonderful excursion. GO TIGERS!

^^^ Yes NiKKi...

Jun 13, 2017, 8:40 AM

And you painted your extremely visual canvas with broad bold strokes of many hues of Clemson Orange..showing us your gift for your craft and your love of CLEMSON!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: thanks for painting the picture

Jun 17, 2017, 1:49 PM [ in reply to thanks for painting the picture ]

And a special thanks for starting the article with a reminder of what Jadar and Marcus did. So much emphasis is placed on what the stars do, I would hate to think that others on the team don't know that we noticed what they did to help us have a championship year.
Every player is important to success right down to the practice team.

Re: New Story: Special Moments: White House visits adds to the aura of a great season

Jun 13, 2017, 8:36 AM

Excellent article, the wife and I, both Alumni, watched it online. So proud of our team, our Coach. And so proud that our President Donald Trump was the person to acknowledge their accomplishment. The wife was crying like a baby and I had a few dust mites in my eyes. GREAT DAY..

Re: New Story: Special Moments: White House visits adds to the aura of a great season

Jun 13, 2017, 12:27 PM

I too watched it online. What a special time in Clemson history! And I do believe more is coming.
Gooooooooo Tigers!!!!!!!

Don't think Hillary would have done as good a job

Jun 13, 2017, 7:51 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Special Moments: White House visits adds to the aura of a great season ]

As Donald did with the team.
It was indeed a proud day.

If you take your memory back just 10 years

Jun 13, 2017, 8:43 AM

Ten years ago I loved our Tigers and I believed we were on the way up for good seasons but I never imagined after the Wake Forest loss that the change coming would transform our program into a perrineal powerhouse.

I remember wanting Dabo to continue as our coach because I thought he was a very good recruiter and I loved the way he took charge but I was unsure of how far we would go with Dabo as coach. I thought we would have some good seasons but it's unreal what has happened.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

^^^^^^^^^^ DittO ten fold

Jun 13, 2017, 8:56 AM

But the Man is a solid ROCK that spews Dale Carnegie sayings, Love & Biblical Faith to ALL who will see & Hear!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you take your memory back just 10 years

Jun 13, 2017, 7:43 PM [ in reply to If you take your memory back just 10 years ]

Leave for Bama?? I think NOT. Dabo has made a name for himself and Tiger Nation FOREVER!! Go Tigers!!

Re: If you take your memory back just 10 years

Jun 13, 2017, 7:43 PM [ in reply to If you take your memory back just 10 years ]

Leave for Bama?? I think NOT. Dabo has made a name for himself and Tiger Nation FOREVER!! Go Tigers!!

Wide right Nikki....were you sitting on the hill????***

Jun 16, 2017, 5:01 PM

Jun 17, 2017, 1:12 PM

More people (teams) should feel as proud and put politics to the side and try to understand that if the divisiveness of this country does not cease our enemy will attack us and freedom will be forever gone. God bless the USA! God Bless our Tigers, and so proud they did not let politics define them. Go Tigers!!!!

Jun 17, 2017, 1:33 PM

I was so very proud of Clemson at the White House.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic