Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Clemson quarterbacks putting in the work to prove the haters wrong
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 5,114

New Story: Clemson quarterbacks putting in the work to prove the haters wrong

Jun 12, 2017, 7:01 AM

Clemson quarterbacks putting in the work to prove the haters wrong

You’ve heard it before, and you’ll hear it many more times before the start of the season – with the departure of quarterback Deshaun Watson, Clemson will travel back into the dark ages, never to be heard from again. Three quarterbacks are working hard behind the scenes to make sure that doesn't happen. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

".... to prove the haters wrong..... "

Jun 12, 2017, 7:08 AM

I don't know about the rest of you, but sounds to me like davidhood® MIGHT be referring to some of those on tnet.

I could be wrong....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: ".... to prove the haters wrong..... "

Jun 12, 2017, 8:43 AM

We are going to beat down everyone to the NC and win it soundly whoever we play.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ".... to prove the haters wrong..... "

Jun 12, 2017, 12:27 PM [ in reply to ".... to prove the haters wrong..... " ]

Speaking for myself, I don't hate on our own. I do pray that while at Clemson, they will become all they can be at that stage in their life and FB career.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Hate" is a strong word, "skeptics" might be more accurate?***

Jun 12, 2017, 7:39 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Media projection once again

Jun 12, 2017, 8:02 AM

I haven't seen "haters" or "dark ages" talk anywhere. We have the normal course of how-do-you-fill-shoes that goes on with every star player that moves on, O or D.

The 3 or 4 guys are working hard b/c they want to be the man on the field, plain and simple.

Re: Media projection once again

Jun 12, 2017, 8:09 AM

Probably they will pick ND, Bama, Oh St, OK. Its what they do. They never learn and they pander to big fan bases

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2017, 9:47 AM

You've got that right. Lindy's preview magazine reads like it was published in Tuscaloosa. Nicky this, Nicky that, Jalen this and Jalen that. And if Scarborough doesn't get hurt and their incredible recruiting, yada, yada, yada. Lots of Ohio State stuff too. Guess the little boys from Clemson will just have to teach them another lesson.

Jun 12, 2017, 12:30 PM

Every lesson our guys teach, it makes the gurus look more stupid, and our guys look better and smarter!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Clemson quarterbacks putting in the work to prove the haters wrong

Jun 12, 2017, 8:19 AM

I really like Kelly. I think we are going to be pleasantly surprised this season by him

Re: New Story: Clemson quarterbacks putting in the work to prove the haters wrong

Jun 12, 2017, 12:25 PM

I hope you are right. It looks like it's his to lose, and he looks like he's working at his craft to make sure he really is "The Guy". I hope, whoever it is, comes out blazing and shuts up all of us skeptics. Als, I hope it isn't an experiment that costs us several games before we find 'The Guy".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2017, 12:31 PM

Oh my!!!

Jun 13, 2017, 8:38 AM

Well, we have seen that before. I hope the lesson was learned.

Jun 13, 2017, 8:42 AM

> Well, we have seen that before. I hope the lesson was
> learned.

What lesson?

Jun 13, 2017, 8:46 AM

Cole Stoudt. That ring a bell?

Jun 12, 2017, 1:14 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Clemson quarterbacks putting in the work to prove the haters wrong ]

> I really like Kelly. I think we are going to be
> pleasantly surprised this season by him

Me too

#KellyBryant4Heisman

Go Tigers!

???

PS - Ya'll have the wrong QB pictured

Jun 12, 2017, 1:14 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Clemson quarterbacks putting in the work to prove the haters wrong ]

> I really like Kelly. I think we are going to be
> pleasantly surprised this season by him

Me too

#KellyBryant4Heisman

Go Tigers!

???

PS - Ya'll have the wrong QB pictured

Dang... Bryant's footwork is... QUICK***

Jun 12, 2017, 8:38 AM

Noticed same thing.***

Jun 12, 2017, 8:54 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Got 'em right where we want them

Jun 12, 2017, 8:38 AM

Tigers thrive on proving folks wrong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Ummm ... Tucker Israel gets no mention ?

Jun 12, 2017, 9:19 AM

Talk about haters.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ummm ... Tucker Israel gets no mention ?

Jun 12, 2017, 10:50 AM

I wonder why he was not even mentioned in the report? His performance in the spring game should have given him some consideration. Guess he is just too small to play big boy footballl..... in the eyes of some.

Re: Ummm ... Tucker Israel gets no mention ?

Jun 12, 2017, 12:07 PM

Yeah, you would think their would at least be some #### rumor, like he's not serious enough or something. How to go from best performance (according to some) to no mention. Substance abuse? Problems with authority? Chad Kellyitis

Unless Bryant or Cooper really turn it on

Jun 12, 2017, 10:00 AM

I still think Hunter Johnson will be our guy by mid season. He just seems to have all the tools to take it to the next level.

Re: Unless Bryant or Cooper really turn it on

Jun 12, 2017, 10:30 AM

Can't say I disagree with you on that one. You have to be athletic, quick, strong arm etc but you have to have the mental makeup and be able to read the defense where it becomes automatic. Cool under pressure like DW4. That's not the first time I've heard that about Johnson being in the practice facility by himself late.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2017, 11:58 AM

seriously what happened to tucker, is he still even on the team. I would have thought at least a good rumor by now. You cant just go from best performance at spring game to no mention. Does he just not practice, are they worried one hit and hes done???

Jun 12, 2017, 12:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Unless Bryant or Cooper really turn it on ]

When you want something bad enough, you get serious about getting it. That's what Hunter is doing, he getting serious!!!

Jun 12, 2017, 10:35 AM [ in reply to Unless Bryant or Cooper really turn it on ]

If we're playing well, it will be hard for him to. Lose a couple games by midpoint..... maybe then. Imo

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 27
| visibility 5,114
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic