Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Foolishness on this site
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Foolishness on this site

May 28, 2017, 10:41 AM

Bentley would never start at Clemson, he was never recruited by us for a reason. He may have started for Tommy West.
Bag man, starts by saying I was in a bar. Someone who is trying to impress the people around him by knowing something they don't. Why would a true bag man EVER tell anyone.
Monty Lee, built a team that won the baseball national championship. I am glad that we have an AD to make this decision and not fans writing on Tigernet. If you keep this up maybe you will get what you are asking for and get a Tommy West of baseball.
Zamir White, the coaches know what these kids are thinking, if we truly had no shot at him they would have moved on many weeks ago. Very recently we had no shot at XT. Coaches got a commitment from him.
Everyone has a right to an opion but please put some thought behind yours before writing it down. Thank you!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this one of them

May 28, 2017, 11:02 AM

Stream of Consciousness deals ? There are so many subjects in it I had to close my eyes for the dizzy .

Jake Bentley
" Bagman "
Monte Lee
Tommy West
XT
Tommy Bowden
Zamir White

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Hard to follow, but it made my day to find out

May 28, 2017, 11:35 AM

that Monty Lee won the baseball National Championship that I never even knew about!
????

Re: Hard to follow, but it made my day to find out

May 28, 2017, 11:43 AM

It's cootlogic. Kind of like Muscoot and and the coots claiming the Florida players that went to the NFL as theirs cause their coach was once there running up and down the sideline popping blood vessels coaching them or pretending to and so Monte Lee was at that place when they won the National championship as an assistant therefore he built the team and won it. See cootlogic

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hard to follow, but it made my day to find out

May 28, 2017, 1:27 PM

Please READ the original post. Your post are what I am talking about. I never said Monty won a national championship. Please use your USC degree and read.

is IS hard to follow. Lee left cootville two years before

May 28, 2017, 3:07 PM

their first. Or maybe you think C of C and Coastal are the same?? It's not clear what the f you're blabbering about.

Plus you give yourself away when you bring up Southern Cal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Foolishness on this site

May 28, 2017, 2:06 PM

Well cock-a-doodle-doo to you too! ??

Re: Foolishness on this site

May 28, 2017, 2:26 PM

Not sure what you were trying to say here but are people really suggesting Jake Bentley would be our starter right now?

That's hilarious....

Bent-leah could be a starter

May 28, 2017, 5:45 PM

wouldn't last two plays...

running back and forth between the huddle and sidelines....

waterboy speaks the truth even if he is a 58 percenter***

May 28, 2017, 2:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic