Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BSB Update: Latest NCAA projections for Clemson Baseball
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,802

BSB Update: Latest NCAA projections for Clemson Baseball

May 17, 2017, 3:02 PM

Latest NCAA projections for Clemson Baseball

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BSB Update: Latest NCAA projections for Clemson Baseball

May 17, 2017, 3:16 PM

Need to sweep NC State and a strong ACC tournament performance to gain a national seed!

May 17, 2017, 4:19 PM

Yes we do, because on warrennolan they're still projecting us to host a super regional based on our rpi. Hope it holds up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2017, 3:49 PM

That doesn't seem too bad tho seeing vandy there makes me a little nerves though I haven't watched them this year. Like how uscjr is projected to be first 4 out tho I think they will make the field these projections are never completely right or sometimes even close to being right lol. That be great to atleast host a regional getting tickets for those games if so this has been first year me for me going to the games have always folllowed but never been to game until this year first one was bs uscjr was really cold lol. Going to regional games my first year going will be icing on the cake way more so if we win which I think this team def can. One thing that struck me was coastal one of last 4 out they were ranked 24 last night and lost a close comeback game plus reigning champs so I think they will get in.

May 17, 2017, 4:53 PM

Maybe we can goin some momentum and stay hot through the ACC and NCAA

Please!!!! No Vandy in our Regional solely because of this

May 17, 2017, 5:37 PM

guy!

http://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/college/vanderbilt/2014/06/27/vanderbilt-whistling-fans-espn/11519789/

http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/showthread.php?141729-Irritating-Whistler-has-made-it-to-the-SEC-baseball-championship-in-Hoover

http://southcarolina.247sports.com/Board/44/Contents/The-Vanderbilt-Whistler-44576853

https://www.facebook.com/preacher.franklin

HIGHLY ANNOYING!! I will not watch a Vanderbilt baseball game on TV because of him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Oh good lord... it wouldn't take much to shut him up.

May 17, 2017, 7:58 PM

You don't have to punch him in the face and risk going to jail. You go buy about 4 super large soft drinks and carry them back in one of those cardboard thingys. You stand behind him and have an "accident" and dump them all down his back. Oops, sorry. He's soaked from neck to toe in sticky, gooey Pepsi. Including his wallet, cell phone, etc. And you just slyly grin as he heads to the house or hotel or whatever for a shower and change of clothes. Problem solved.

If you're thinking I have employed this method before, you would be correct.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Re: Oh good lord... it wouldn't take much to shut him up.

May 18, 2017, 12:24 AM

I know we'll take care of the problem if need be. What an idyaught.

May 17, 2017, 6:43 PM

We need to sweep NCST , they are fighting for their lives and on the road .
Which will prolly make this a very tough 3 games.

Coots on the outside looking in***

May 17, 2017, 8:50 PM

Not UConn again - that was tough regional towatch years back

May 18, 2017, 8:08 AM

Not UConn again - that was tough regional to watch years back. This would be a good year for me to travel to Omaha

Coach and Team Know Stakes

May 18, 2017, 9:45 AM

No doubt our team knows the stakes of this series. How they respond in each game will show their mettle. We're behind you Tigers! !

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Vandy is pretty good

May 18, 2017, 10:44 AM

Would prefer to avoid them.

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,802
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic