Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: North Carolina RB waiting on word of Clemson offer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,615

New Story: North Carolina RB waiting on word of Clemson offer

May 15, 2017, 3:56 PM

North Carolina RB waiting on word of Clemson offer

Jahmir Smith didn’t have Clemson high on his list of schools until he took a visit to the Clemson campus for the spring game. Now, Smith has a lot of interest and has hopes for a Clemson offer. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds Like...

May 15, 2017, 4:48 PM

a pretty good young man. Smarts and talent...maybe they can find a place for him .

Re: Sounds Like...

May 15, 2017, 5:05 PM

2000+ yds and 40 TD's as a Junior?? Wow

May 15, 2017, 5:11 PM

The way he runs reminds me of Gallman. An upright, downhill, between the tackles runner. Not blazing speed but he has enough. He runs angry, arm tackles won't work with this guy

http://www.hudl.com/v/1m5eYk

May 15, 2017, 10:19 PM

This young man is no joke. He's going to be very good wherever he goes.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2017, 10:35 PM

Good back but no game breaker! Speed an issue!

from the same general area as

May 15, 2017, 6:19 PM

Clemson OL signee Sean Pollard

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: North Carolina RB waiting on word of Clemson offer

May 15, 2017, 6:52 PM

Has the White ship sailed to Georgia? If so Teague has what we are looking for.

May 15, 2017, 8:58 PM

I haven't heard an orange peep outta ZW in ages. He wears and Ohio State cap in pics, says he's got a one way ticket to Athens, and you never hear about us. Maybe it's all a farce and next month he switches to an orange hat, but it sounds like there are several stud, under the radar RBs for '18 that are waiting for a call from Coach Elliot. I don't know about y'all, but I'm pumped to see Travis Etienne hit the field - I think he's going to be awesome.

May 15, 2017, 9:03 PM

That's my point. All these other good backs are going somewhere else while we wait on White. If we have a 50/50 chance, I understand the wait. If not go get one of the other backs now. I too look forward to seeing Etienne on the field.

May 16, 2017, 7:47 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: North Carolina RB waiting on word of Clemson offer ]

We all thought XT was going to the coots so you never know. He could be keeping it tight lipped

May 16, 2017, 11:48 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: North Carolina RB waiting on word of Clemson offer ]

I think the Zamir white ship has set sail for Georgia but never know what can happen! On that note I do like master Teague looks very impressive in film and to be honest this kid does as well he has awesome numbers but must play at a smaller school to be overlooked with those number. But tbh the RB I really want (besides White of course) is big dex little brother Devon Lawerence. This kid is very good he's got work ethic like his brother fights for ever yard and will def have a shot to showcase his skills with him getting an invite to the opening. They don't just give those out to be nice you got to earn it and yea some ppl earn them and don't get invited (Kendricks from what I heard from more than just tiger sites) but Devon got one and will get to showcase his skills against the best in the country at the opening! I really want Devon he has always been my second choice behind white!

May 15, 2017, 10:33 PM

My first thought was if Wisconsin offered that's a good sign. If they get anything right, it's RB. Too bad they play 5 high schools to start every year and are bowl eligible before they play anybody.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,615
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic