Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Xavier Thomas and K.J. Henry in a race to the quarterback? It could happen
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

New Story: Xavier Thomas and K.J. Henry in a race to the quarterback? It could happen

May 11, 2017, 8:10 AM

Xavier Thomas and K.J. Henry in a race to the quarterback? It could happen

The recruitment of 5-star defensive end K.J. Henry is far from over, but the Clemson coaching staff has to feel good about its chances because of the relationships Henry has built within the Tiger family. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It sure would be nice,

May 11, 2017, 8:21 AM

to end the suspense!

Re: It sure would be nice,

May 11, 2017, 8:22 AM

Got about 7 months to go

May 11, 2017, 11:29 AM [ in reply to It sure would be nice, ]

But like he said, he got a little skeptical with us already having good people recruited to that position. I believe 100% that it's very important that these 4 and 5* recruits that wants to play early, see that our coaches will play the best player regardless of who has been on the team the longest. Let them see that seniority only counts when one is no better than the other, and in those cases the senior man gets the nod to be the starter. But the junior guy will get the nod to start if they are clearly the best man for the job....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2017, 12:17 PM

Blah blah blah

May 11, 2017, 1:21 PM [ in reply to It sure would be nice, ]

He is doing a good job at keeping it to himself of what his actual plans really are, or which way he is leaning right now. He don't seem to be fazed about who has what that is suppose to attract the top recruits. His choice will be his own regardless of what others has to say!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2017, 2:28 PM [ in reply to It sure would be nice, ]

Yea but he's already said he's goin to wait til December guess he will commit them sign in the early period bc he has stated he will be an early enrollee. I think are chances are very high on landing Henry. Besides XT Henry has been the #1 guy I want to get to be a tiger. In all his camp film he just abuses the linemen who are good as well. And his game film is also very good. This kid is a stud and hope to see him as a tiger bc that dline would be disgusting with Henry and XT on either side!!

May 11, 2017, 2:33 PM

Want to be a tiger on defense** I've wanted TL and XT the most then Henry prob

Re: New Story: Xavier Thomas and K.J. Henry in a race to the quarterback? It could happen

May 11, 2017, 8:22 AM

This is sounding like a done deal. It'll be fun watching these two crush coots the next four years.

Re: New Story: Xavier Thomas and K.J. Henry in a race to the quarterback? It could happen

May 11, 2017, 8:36 AM

Definitely 3 and done type players

May 11, 2017, 8:46 AM

One of the reasons we have room for him in roster management

Lots of Clemson guys going three and then high draft DE in the league

KJ we hope you become part of our family and tradition

Oakland A's had the Bash Brothers

May 11, 2017, 9:01 AM

We'll have the Smash Brothers

Imagine how this tandem will help develop our O-line.

May 11, 2017, 9:05 AM

Our tackles would be ready for any DE tandem in the country.

May 11, 2017, 10:27 AM

This sounds very positive. From the sound of his responses he seems like a wonderful and well mannered, very disciplined young man. I hope he becomes a Tiger. It is a decision he never will regret, and neither will his parents as they see their son grow into his true potential as a man.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are quickly becoming DLU

May 11, 2017, 10:39 AM

Imagine if Christian and Dex played on the same team as KJ, XT, and Justin...

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We are quickly becoming DLU

May 11, 2017, 12:14 PM

Dex will still be here right?

I think it will be more than just a two man race to the QB with our DEF

May 11, 2017, 10:50 AM

Great get when he's ready. If you substitute the s in Clemmons, his home,for the second m what do you get?! Go Tigers! !

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bates

May 11, 2017, 10:54 AM

Sounds like the kind of guy who has the makings to be a solid head coach one of these days.Clemson will need a new one eventually and I like the way Dabo is bringing several up thru the ranks and giving them more responsibility. There's a Bible verse that could relate.

Much like XT and Mascole, KJ is a high intelligence guy

May 11, 2017, 3:24 PM

thoughtful and mature. Guys like these aren't going to be hoo-dood by slick talking staff. They know what they want and they're smart enough to see through "the pitch" as to what coaches and programs are really all about.

I hope he decides for us.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic