Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sexual Harassment Training.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Sexual Harassment Training.

Apr 21, 2017, 1:25 PM

LOL. We recently had a Sexual Harassment Training session at work. They cited an actual case where a guy took a picture of his Genertaylier and sent it to a female coworker. They said this was wrong. Whew, glad I got that training in time! :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sexual Harassment Training.***

Apr 21, 2017, 1:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

what is this world coming to?

Apr 21, 2017, 1:32 PM

throwing hot dogs at women is frowned upon where I work, so I feel your pain.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does your company even millennial bro?

Apr 21, 2017, 1:44 PM

This example is a common courting ritual of our generation. Nothing wrong w it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does your company even millennial bro?

Apr 21, 2017, 1:46 PM

I was under the impression that millennials were born with out genertaylie, at least that is general impression I get from the juans I have chatted with in the lounge.

Or, they changes them out sometimes too.

Apr 21, 2017, 1:55 PM

nm.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know this is true with

Apr 21, 2017, 1:58 PM

pawsnation®

Was Bill O'Reilly teaching this seminar??...??

Apr 21, 2017, 3:10 PM [ in reply to Does your company even millennial bro? ]

....Or wasn't it a "how-to" course??...(loljk)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sexual Harassment Training.

Apr 21, 2017, 1:56 PM

Perfect example of a man who knows Absolutely Nothing about women.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sexual Harassment Training.

Apr 21, 2017, 2:23 PM

I know plenty about broads, what do you want to know?

Your company doesn't allow the sending of

Apr 21, 2017, 2:11 PM

dikpigs? What kind of anti-1st amendment communist BS is that? If I were you I'd quit immediately.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Check your tmale.***

Apr 21, 2017, 2:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I did but can't see anything***

Apr 21, 2017, 2:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Try this site

Apr 21, 2017, 2:18 PM

http://www.photoenlarger.com/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still nothing***

Apr 21, 2017, 2:31 PM

OK, maybe you'll need to buy one of these?

Apr 21, 2017, 2:38 PM

Looks like a fair price.

https://www.amazon.com/Premiere-MRJ-03L-Magnification-Illumination-Battery-Powered/dp/B00BCNVYMM/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1492799629&sr=8-12&keywords=high+powered+microscope

good price for sure

Apr 21, 2017, 2:43 PM

I just ordered a second one of these for the car

Thanks bob, I was on the fence until I saw that I may

Apr 21, 2017, 2:50 PM [ in reply to OK, maybe you'll need to buy one of these? ]

qualify for free delivery. That makes it a no-brainer

You are on the fence, meaning you could

Apr 21, 2017, 2:59 PM

go either way?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

So, you're saying that was not a 'best practices'?***

Apr 21, 2017, 2:18 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Already know how to do that

Apr 21, 2017, 3:57 PM

don't need no training.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic