Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is Basketbal season over yet!! Sick of all the talk about Brad B. & the Coots...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 906

Is Basketbal season over yet!! Sick of all the talk about Brad B. & the Coots...

Mar 20, 2017, 11:55 PM

Yes it's a sport but it ain't Football!!! I hope Clemson succeeds at it and I hope one day they pull a UCLA and win 7 NC's in a row. But let me tell you something, It still want be Football IMHO. I've been to Cameron Indoor on 4 occasions and it ain't Football. It's just a sport that most Clemson Fans bridge the gap between Football and Baseball. We are a football school and we are National freaking Champions and this is a Football Message Board. Please remember that!!! PEACE

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is Basketbal season over yet!! Sick of all the talk about Brad B. & the Coots...

Mar 20, 2017, 11:58 PM

You are an idiot and I doubt you actually went to Clemson. Baseball does not matter for the school's public image. Basketball does.

No doubt football makes a large % of the money but basketball is a clear 1b in college sports. We need to be good at it rather than a laughingstock.

Nobody knows or cares how good we are at any other sport.

Re: Is Basketbal season over yet!! Sick of all the talk about Brad B. & the Coots...

Mar 21, 2017, 12:12 AM

You have 1 yes "1" TD Up so GTFO and Please shut the F up. And yes I went to Clemson DA

Mar 21, 2017, 6:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Is Basketbal season over yet!! Sick of all the talk about Brad B. & the Coots... ]

I'm thinking Kearney is counting that football game he went to that one time. He's brought up the fact that he went to Clemson and everyone else is an idiot, on multiple posts. It kind of sounds like he got a Liberal arts degree with all anger and time he has on his hands. Just sayin.

Mar 21, 2017, 6:42 AM

I'm sorry, Kearse.

Mar 21, 2017, 6:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Is Basketbal season over yet!! Sick of all the talk about Brad B. & the Coots... ]

Nothing wrong a Liberal arts Degree. Higher education is what you make of it and the degree obtained. Now as far as the emotionally charged post to start the thread, sounds like somebody needs a hug.

Mar 21, 2017, 8:14 AM

Nothing wrong with a LA degree. It just doesn't translate well to the working world all that well. Hence, extra time on ones hands to post nonsense like Kearse did.

Mar 21, 2017, 8:24 AM

Tell that to coach Brownell. DePauw university is where he went and it's a LA school. Making great money with that degree IMO

Mar 21, 2017, 6:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Is Basketbal season over yet!! Sick of all the talk about Brad B. & the Coots... ]

That's BS, Kearse. Not very convincing of a coot, too obvious.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 26, 2017, 11:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Is Basketbal season over yet!! Sick of all the talk about Brad B. & the Coots... ]

wish I could take that TU back.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 906
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic