Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BSB Update: Tigers even series with UVA
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

BSB Update: Tigers even series with UVA

Mar 18, 2017, 4:11 PM

Tigers even series with UVA

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BSB Update: Tigers even series with UVA

Mar 18, 2017, 4:42 PM

Vaginia is 2-2 in league play.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Now, 2-3***

Mar 18, 2017, 8:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Mar 18, 2017, 4:52 PM

Nice win Tigers. Virginia has most definitely had our number over the last 5 or 6 years, would be nice to see The Fightin' Monte's take the series tomorrow!

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Mar 19, 2017, 3:43 PM

They had Jack Leggett's number, there is a new baseball sheriff in Tiger Town. Lee will run them out of town clawed to death near Clemson's Death Valley where there isn't a better place to die, where death is welcome!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2017, 5:35 PM

Heck yes I love how our team is playing right now we are serious contenders this year! Let's get this series win tomorrow and have a top 5 and top 10 series wins under our belt. Think that would only help boost our confidence level even more. I really like this team and when beer gets red hot like I have feeling he will be here soon watch out Omaha Go Tigers!! Love the monte Lee hire he's a heck of a coach!!

Mar 18, 2017, 6:43 PM

Go Tigers...just keep believing, executing & focusing and you guys will do great...get it done Tigers!!!! BE the team. Go Tigers!!!!

How many errors?***

Mar 18, 2017, 6:38 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yay Clemson !

Mar 18, 2017, 8:10 PM

Get the rubber match ! Uva is weird.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2017, 8:28 PM

Take the series tomorrow.

Mar 19, 2017, 3:32 AM

Lets Go KRALL!!!

Mar 19, 2017, 3:36 PM

It's my belief that Our Clemson Tiger Baseball will win the series against UVA. It's also my belief that Our Clemson Baseball Tigers will play in the college world series playoffs in the year of 2017. We won't play for the NC this year, but we will have a better chance of winning it all in the year of 2018. This believe bc, I truly believe that our Head baseball coach Monte Lee is absolutely ALLIN with our Clemson baseball team. So get use to the name Monte Lee, we will be hearing that name for many years connected to Clemson Baseball championships!!!! What a great hire for the Clemson baseball program. Gooooo Monte Lee and his Clemson baseball Tigers!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic