Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Monday night update: New voices are starting to be heard as leaders
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

New Story: Monday night update: New voices are starting to be heard as leaders

Mar 13, 2017, 9:38 PM

Monday night update: New voices are starting to be heard as leaders

Many of the superstars that fueled Clemson’s run to the National Championship were on the sidelines for Monday’s practice, back on campus to prepare for Thursday’s Pro Day as they get one last chance to convince NFL talent evaluators of their worth.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Monday night update: New voices are starting to be heard as leaders

Mar 13, 2017, 9:54 PM

It sounds like there really hasn't been anyone to step forward as the vocal leader on the offensive side of the ball. Hopefully Whoever wins the starting QB job can take up that mantle and lead the team.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That sounded to me like Bryant is stepping up, IF (big if)

Mar 14, 2017, 10:33 PM

he does, he's gonna be a helluva weapon on offense. Think more read option with him and Feaster WITH the WR weapons... will be a fun year to watch.

This is all IF he steps up. All signs so far point to yes... but it's REALLY early.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have some experienced youth and the most talent on our

Mar 14, 2017, 12:10 AM

Team at this time of the year ever. I really have a great feeling about our guys competing for another playoff run this year. It would be huge for our program to win two national championships in a row. I can't imagine how that would change our ability to recruit and develop players.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bama didn't try to hire Dabo if we beat them for two in a row. They would be ready to get rid of Satan. I don't believe Dabo would leave us and that would kill those hammers that claim to like Dabo.

I would love to see Adam and Tavien run to their potential this year. If we can control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball it puts us in a great position to beat Jimbo this year. His best plays were to Dalvin, I have a friend who is a big FSU booster and he believes they will drop off this year a lot and lose 3-4 games because their WR and RB talent is dropping off and their OL has real problems giving their QB protection.

I believe we will beat Louisville by 3 TD's this year because they won't sneak up on us. Them announcing they have been game planning for us and FSU in the spring and in fall camp will ensure we will be ready on both sides of the ball. We owe Lamar big time for that crybaby fit he threw at Ben last year over a little tackle...lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

I'm fired up son

Mar 14, 2017, 7:48 AM

I love Clemson Football

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic