Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BKB Update: Clemson named No. 2 seed in 2017 NIT tournament
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

BKB Update: Clemson named No. 2 seed in 2017 NIT tournament

Mar 12, 2017, 8:53 PM

Clemson named No. 2 seed in 2017 NIT tournament

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

meh im ready for september to get here

Mar 12, 2017, 8:56 PM

d

Don't skip baseball season.***

Mar 12, 2017, 8:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: meh im ready for september to get here

Mar 12, 2017, 9:07 PM [ in reply to meh im ready for september to get here ]

Me too but don't forget the baseball team! Omaha in the future?

I think Brownell can save his job if the Tigers do well?????***

Mar 12, 2017, 9:01 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think Brownell can save his job if the Tigers do well?????***

Mar 12, 2017, 9:14 PM

They won 17 games (6 in the toughest conference) and were so close in many others. Coach BB's job is not in question. Sorry to let you nah sayers know that.

Bet you loved Bowden too?***

Mar 12, 2017, 9:34 PM

Re: Bet you loved Bowden too?***

Mar 12, 2017, 9:38 PM

And Leggett!

Mar 12, 2017, 9:39 PM [ in reply to Re: I think Brownell can save his job if the Tigers do well?????*** ]

It should be.

Mar 12, 2017, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Re: I think Brownell can save his job if the Tigers do well?????*** ]

he's toast

Mar 13, 2017, 11:05 AM [ in reply to Re: I think Brownell can save his job if the Tigers do well?????*** ]

Did you really use 6 conference wins as being a positive in keeping Brownell around? Hahahaha.

tough year

Mar 12, 2017, 9:01 PM

But this is a good basketball team. Hope we win the tournament!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: tough year- pffffft

Mar 12, 2017, 9:04 PM

not so much

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: tough year- pffffft

Mar 12, 2017, 9:08 PM

Bad coaching

Re: tough year

Mar 12, 2017, 9:39 PM [ in reply to tough year ]

That's a joke.

Mar 12, 2017, 10:00 PM

Nah, you're the joke.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 12, 2017, 11:48 PM [ in reply to tough year ]

All we have heard from the sunshine pumpers and Brownell is about the tough losses to the top level ACC teams. Heres his chance to prove he deserves to keep his job. Oakland should be no contest. We beat Alabama earlier in the year. Let's see if was the quality of the ACC opponent or the Clemson coaching. Oakland should not be in the game. Brad put up or shut up.

It is about the players who wear the Paw. Go Tigers!***

Mar 12, 2017, 9:14 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BKB Update: Clemson named No. 2 seed in 2017 NIT tournament

Mar 12, 2017, 9:37 PM

I will be pulling for our guys. I hope they play hard and realize that a trip to NYC would be a nice way to end the season. I know this year has been somewhat of a disappointment with all those close games ... but let's rally around this team and cheer them on to victory! Go Tigers!

Yes

Mar 12, 2017, 10:38 PM

despite what the future may bring, they are OUR team and we support them wherever and whoever they play.

GO TIGERS!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ironic

Mar 12, 2017, 10:28 PM

Should we beat oakland, we will play alabama...again. played them early in the season and won by 13. Regardless of what happens to Brownell, I hope the kids do well. The road to MSG looks to be a winnable challenge. Win this championship

Mar 13, 2017, 1:03 AM

I wonder do you guys actually watch the games. Brownell has done an outstanding job with this team. We were 6 points from making the tournament. 6 POINTS. We would have maybe beat DOOK(who won the ACC championship) the other night if Elijah makes a point blank layup. Its not Brownell's job to make the ####### Free throws and layups for the players. I went to Senior night two Saturdays ago against BC, and Littlejohn was a generous 2/3rds full On Senior Night the last game at home for BLOSS who is one of the most decorated college bball players of all time at Clemson.I dont know who would be encouraged to win for a fanbase who can't show up for a ####### senior night when there fans would rather be watching some ######## spring practice drills for the football team. Maybe if people showed up in half the force and had half the enthusiasm as they do for football we wouldnt have lost some of those home-games. All of you are clearly just too spoiled about the RECENT success of the football team. If your asking for Brownell to be fired your an imbecile and no nothing about the game of basketball.

Mar 13, 2017, 11:24 AM

and remember this -if we win the NIT it would be the biggest accomplishment in our Basketball history!

Mar 13, 2017, 11:41 AM [ in reply to Re: BKB Update: Clemson named No. 2 seed in 2017 NIT tournament ]

Football is king at Clemson. I'm proud of the national title. It doesn't mean that basketball can't be improved to a level where the NCAA tournament is a regular event for Clemson. It's been done in the past.

Let the battle for 69th best basketball team begin!***

Mar 13, 2017, 5:51 AM

that is one of the stupidest comments ......

Mar 13, 2017, 5:31 PM

that is made about the NIT. Anyone with a half a brain knows it does not mean that. Not every team can go to the NCAA tourney. There are teams in the NCAA tourney because they won their conference even if the conference is terrible. Small schools are in that tournament that everyone knows should not be there.

NIT does not mean the battle for 69. In the final polls, have you ever seen the NIT champs rated 69? Neither have I.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic