Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BKB Update: Tigers defeat Demon Deacons for 9th straight win
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

BKB Update: Tigers defeat Demon Deacons for 9th straight win

Dec 31, 2016, 3:26 PM

Tigers defeat Demon Deacons for 9th straight win

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

!

Dec 31, 2016, 3:27 PM

!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

An ACC road win, 1-0 in the league . . . That's huge!***

Dec 31, 2016, 3:29 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

This was a great comeback...I honestly thought it was over

Dec 31, 2016, 3:36 PM

when they went down 10. I didn't give up, but everything Wake threw up until that point went in...I don't think they scored but once or twice the rest of the way? If they did it wasn't much. I also thought the Avery foul on the turnover should have been an intentional foul (tech foul 1 or whatever they call it now), and that would have been huge. The 4 point play was nice though!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great Comeback...and Great Collapse

Dec 31, 2016, 4:24 PM

The Tigers hung tough and came storming back, while the Deacons collapsed and couldn't finish! GO TIGERS!!!

And on the intentional foul ( which it obviously was and would have been called as such on us )--Ted Valentine and his two idiot accomplices wouldn't give Clemson a fair shake if their lives were at stake. He is a bad ref, and I thought was canned at one time by the league office. I guess we just have to endure his incompetence...thanks Swoffie.

Re: BKB Update: Tigers defeat Demon Deacons for 9th straight win

Dec 31, 2016, 3:49 PM

I've been sick with a stomach bug if not outright food poisoning for over 24 hrs. I've been vomiting so much so I only got to listen to the last few minutes of the game.
This win definitely speaks for itself and in the fashion that they did was impressive.
I just hope the boo birds don't come back out after we lose a couple. It will happen because of our brutal schedule, but hey maybe we can handle it well. Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2016, 4:25 PM

Hope you feel better soon. At least you saw the end of the game. I switched over to ABC to finish watching LSU beat Louisville. That was great too. Maybe the evening news will show clips of the end of the game. Player brought in from Robert Morris is a super addition to the team. Hope Clemson can continue the winning ways against OSU. Go Tigers!

Dec 31, 2016, 7:07 PM

Thanks

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we suck-i read it in another thread***

Dec 31, 2016, 3:58 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fire Leggett***

Dec 31, 2016, 4:55 PM

Dec 31, 2016, 6:32 PM

Great comeback boys, great road win!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1