Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Oct 14, 2016, 9:52 AM

Friday Email Bag

Friday Email Bag
Each Friday I publish your comments and answer your questions. To submit a comment or questions, please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Mickey

What are your thoughts about Bobby Petrino's "sour grapes" shared in his press conference on yesterday about th

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Oct 14, 2016, 1:03 PM

i think we played backup QBs early and often against SCState, seems like one had a series in the 1st Q. I like the way we are playing players, at BC every player that was dressed out except for a couple that are going to redshirt and 2 that were still recovering from injuries played. We played every one ready to play.
This is a great team and we are healthier than last year at this point. When Baker and Bryant are back the D will be even better.

Re: Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Oct 14, 2016, 3:04 PM

Given the committee's preference for winner of conference championships, Clemson is probably in the playoff if they win the ACCs. Even with one loss. If they lose the ACCs, the are probably out.

Even if a longshot, I would still like to see Louisville in the playoffs. Having two ACC teams would help the ACC brand and help Clemson in the long run.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic