Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Petrino is 0-10 in road games vs AP Top-15 teams***
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Petrino is 0-10 in road games vs AP Top-15 teams***

Sep 29, 2016, 11:22 AM

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Petrino is 0-10 in road games vs AP Top-15 teams***

Sep 29, 2016, 11:26 AM

Clemson is 1-4 in their last five home games as an underdog, losing by an average of 13 points. Hey, this is fun. :)

Enjoy it until midnight Saturday, Cinderella ...***

Sep 29, 2016, 11:28 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Enjoy it until midnight Saturday, Cinderella ...***

Sep 29, 2016, 11:49 AM

I go on Loueyvil site to read.......never do I post HORSECRAP

GET LOST You Red coot

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Sep 29, 2016, 12:49 PM

Relax. It's all in fun. I'm a HUGE Dabo and Clemson fan when we are not playing you guys. You guys have been VERY welcoming to us since our arrival, and I would say we've repaid that by getting more national exposure for the ACC, with GameDays involving Louisville two of the last three weeks. I'm nervous as heck about Saturday and playing in DV, but I hope whichever one of us comes out on top runs the table from here on out. Good luck to CU the rest of the year after Saturday.

Theres no place like DV on saturday night...words cant...

Sep 29, 2016, 1:31 PM

describe it

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2016, 1:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Enjoy it until midnight Saturday, Cinderella ...*** ]

I will smoke the pipe with you......well worded reply. You will be welcomed in Death Valley so enjoy yourselves and and if there is anything I can do for you, just T-mail. Just remember, I still hope we win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

The perfect response...+1.***

Sep 29, 2016, 6:33 PM [ in reply to Enjoy it until midnight Saturday, Cinderella ...*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2016, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Petrino is 0-10 in road games vs AP Top-15 teams*** ]

Wait now I'm actually curious. What games?

2013 FSU?
2013 UGA?
2012 FSU?

He said home games and if he included UGA that would be

Sep 29, 2016, 11:40 AM

2 wins at home while the underdog, pretty sure we were underdogs against ND.

My guess is he is talking about the coots and Noles, exclusively and the Morris Era in general.

You know, back when Morris would abandon what was working and we did not have the O-line we have now.

I have no problem with Card fans coming on the site....

Sep 29, 2016, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Petrino is 0-10 in road games vs AP Top-15 teams*** ]

just make sure to come back on Sunday. I'll certainly admit that ya'll are the better team if you manage to beat us at home in a night game.

This TD is for you, minicoot!

Sep 29, 2016, 11:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Petrino is 0-10 in road games vs AP Top-15 teams*** ]

Those who are familiar with this website's workings can tell I am reluctant to hand out TDs. On a special occasion; such as this, and for a special person, such as you, I take exception to my standard policy. You will furnish ###.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I once was trigger happy with the TDs, but have been changing the last few months.

Sep 29, 2016, 11:49 AM

Thanks for making me mess that up.

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

This TU for you, minicoot!

Sep 29, 2016, 4:22 PM [ in reply to This TD is for you, minicoot! ]

He came with some facts, non-emotional. Very un-cootish. +1 given to minicoot card

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I doubt you can even list the last 5 games that...

Sep 29, 2016, 11:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Petrino is 0-10 in road games vs AP Top-15 teams*** ]

Clemson was an underdog at home.

It only happened twice since 2012 and Dabo record at home then is 28-2.

Have fun.

Coots and FSU at home is it since 2012

Sep 29, 2016, 12:22 PM

And we did not lose at home in 2011, either.

In 2010 we lost that triple OT game to Miami and to the coots, again, before Morris, so that is 4 home losses this decade - while we were building under a greenhorn head coach.

Yeah, good luck little birdy.

Re: Coots and FSU at home is it since 2012

Sep 29, 2016, 12:38 PM

That triple ot loss to Miami was in 2005.

Ah

Sep 29, 2016, 3:59 PM

OT in 2010 nonetheless.

And Petrino is 0-2 against Dabo***

Sep 29, 2016, 12:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Petrino is 0-10 in road games vs AP Top-15 teams*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: And Petrino is 0-2 against Dabo******

Sep 29, 2016, 12:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Seems that 20% is

Sep 29, 2016, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Petrino is 0-10 in road games vs AP Top-15 teams*** ]

infinitly better than 0%... Math much???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2016, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Petrino is 0-10 in road games vs AP Top-15 teams*** ]

who says we will be an underdog by sat. night.

He's 0-fer on sneaky motorcycyle road trips, too.***

Sep 29, 2016, 12:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re:He's0-fer on sneaky motorcycyle road trips,too.Oh I doubt

Sep 29, 2016, 12:48 PM

that. She was one of many I suspect both before and after that. I suspect he'd have to drastically improve to have even low character.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice job 2X4. Nobody can say you're not pulling your

Sep 29, 2016, 12:38 PM

weight around here.

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Sep 29, 2016, 12:40 PM

Petrino is 0-4 against ranked opponents on the road/neutral since HC at U of L (2014). In that same time frame, Dabo is 4-4 against ranked opponents, is 2-4 on the road/neutral, and is 2-0 at home. This will be U of L's first game with a lot of the future on the line, not to mention Lamar's first start in DV, at night none the less. If UL beats Clemson saturday, then I have no doubt that they will end up in the playoffs. I still think Clemson's defense is better and as we all know, defense wins championships.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Petrino has never had a Lamar Jackson either.

Sep 29, 2016, 12:50 PM

Stats mean nothing. We are starting to grasp at straws to comfort ourselves.

Re: Petrino has never had a Lamar Jackson either.

Sep 29, 2016, 12:53 PM

Actually it means Bobby's teams haven't been able to perform on the road against top competition.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

It sounds like you know a great deal about

Sep 29, 2016, 12:57 PM [ in reply to Petrino has never had a Lamar Jackson either. ]

comforting yourself?

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

What it means is Lamar Jackson will be facing his first ...

Sep 29, 2016, 1:52 PM [ in reply to Petrino has never had a Lamar Jackson either. ]

... real test on the road in a hyper-hostile environment.

Maybe he'll be up to the challenge, maybe not.

The fact remains ... neither Bobby Petrino, nor Lamar Jackson, nor Louisville has won a game like this before.

It doesn't mean they wont win ... it just means they haven't proved that they can.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Petrino 5-1 when favored on the road

Sep 29, 2016, 12:57 PM

lol on the road. Games aren't played on the road they're played on grass or astroturf

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic