Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Maybe the worst looking set of Clemson football tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

Maybe the worst looking set of Clemson football tickets

Aug 26, 2016, 9:41 AM

ever. A year that these hopefully will be something to keep and they produce this?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess it's true that people will always

Aug 26, 2016, 9:48 AM

complain about something, no matter how ridiculous it is

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

agree***

Aug 26, 2016, 9:49 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I guess it's true that people will always

Aug 26, 2016, 9:53 AM [ in reply to I guess it's true that people will always ]

You complain about my complaining...that's rich. I'm guessing you were the first to volunteer to be room monitor when the teacher was out of the class.

My bad, I thought GWP...

Aug 26, 2016, 9:56 AM

was making fun of you.

Anyone else?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I 2nd that.***

Aug 26, 2016, 10:07 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

After rereading GWP's response, I'm sure that's

Aug 26, 2016, 10:49 AM [ in reply to My bad, I thought GWP... ]

exactly what he was doing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

You misunderstood, I'm not complaining at all, in fact I'm

Aug 26, 2016, 10:00 AM [ in reply to Re: I guess it's true that people will always ]

grateful that you have complained about something so trivial and meaningless. So grateful that I welcome it and encourage more complaining like this on Tiger Board(s). Otherwise we'd have nobody to make fun of for being so miserable. And let's be honest here...nobody wants that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I know i dont want that..

Aug 26, 2016, 10:01 AM

I am grateful that you are helping guide him through this.

As painful as it is-- for you

Him, not so much

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What can I say, I'm a giver***

Aug 26, 2016, 10:03 AM

Re: What can I say, I'm a giver******

Aug 26, 2016, 10:35 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's Friday and GWP could be making the turn right now, but

Aug 26, 2016, 10:04 AM [ in reply to I know i dont want that.. ]

instead he's giving his free time & guiding hand to a fellow Tiger.

These are those Hallmark moments some people write cards about.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Should be a music card

Aug 26, 2016, 10:13 AM

Aug 26, 2016, 10:04 AM [ in reply to Re: I guess it's true that people will always ]

I didn't look at mine yet. I'm going to do that now so I can weigh in on the style points.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, you've had almost an hour, how long's this gonna take?***

Aug 26, 2016, 10:57 AM

Re: Well, you've had almost an hour, how long's this gonna take?***

Aug 26, 2016, 11:02 AM

Ok - I've looked. I'll be honest here ... I don't see a difference as far as visual appeal goes. But I've never really assessed their beauty. I just see numbers and letters.

If they reserve seats along side 80,000ish of your closest

Aug 26, 2016, 11:29 AM

friends overlooking beautiful Frank Howard field located in picturesque Memorial Stadium, Clemson, South Carolina, I'd say if not the Mona Lisa, they're damn close.

The Grand View is not just a Gentlemen's Club in Gouldsboro, Pennsylvania.

Go Football!

When I flip my 3rd set of 4 season tickets 4 10+ times face

Aug 26, 2016, 9:54 AM [ in reply to I guess it's true that people will always ]

then book passage on an exotic cruise to some far away beach, parts unknown, those tickets will be the most beautiful of all.

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

THIS is the spirit that will make America great again--

Aug 26, 2016, 10:04 AM

If not, then DSP's wallet.

Yes.***

Aug 26, 2016, 10:05 AM

somebody doesnt want you to be rich

Aug 26, 2016, 12:09 PM

I got the TD!

you would never

Aug 26, 2016, 11:36 AM [ in reply to When I flip my 3rd set of 4 season tickets 4 10+ times face ]

is not something you are likely to hear bob say.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Hello...

Aug 26, 2016, 11:44 AM

coot.

my friend

Aug 26, 2016, 12:05 PM

dsp. im sorry to have left you with those not capable of appreciating your perspectives. please forvige me, sir.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Aug 27, 2016, 1:50 AM [ in reply to I guess it's true that people will always ]

Always!!!

Re: Maybe the worst looking set of Clemson football tickets

Aug 26, 2016, 9:51 AM

Send them to me - no use letting it ruin your whole season. Glad to help.

Aug 27, 2016, 1:50 AM

;)

I'll use them. I won't even tell you about my sick...

Aug 26, 2016, 10:04 AM

grandma, or my dog got hit by a milk truck story.

1st World Problem ... *sigh****

Aug 26, 2016, 10:08 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

you must not care about your pulse***

Aug 26, 2016, 10:11 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looking at the responses I think someone should have given

Aug 26, 2016, 11:02 AM

me the "incoming" warning. I hope at least I have been helpful in making everyones Friday morning move along quickly.

Agreed. That's exactly why I refuse to purchase season

Aug 26, 2016, 11:20 AM

tickets sight unseen. I refuse to get stuck with ticket art that's an eye sore. You'd never buy a car without looking it over first. It's insulting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Can you imagine

Aug 26, 2016, 11:55 AM

Having to look at unsightly tickets for a few seconds every game?

The thought of it makes me sick to my stomach. Let's hope Rad Dan gets this sorted out ASAP

They're dual-purpose tickets.......

Aug 26, 2016, 11:30 AM

Get in first, look good second. If you got the wrong ones, you're just lazy.... :)

Aug 26, 2016, 11:50 AM

Good lord

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Maybe if you provided a photo for context

Aug 26, 2016, 11:53 AM

you might have gotten the responses you had hoped for?

seriously...

Aug 27, 2016, 8:22 AM
image.jpeg(833.9 K)

Someone should lose their job over putting out such disgusting looking tickets! ??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perhaps a simple pig of said offending tix with a bit...

Aug 27, 2016, 8:14 PM

...of pithy verbiage would have led to more empathy from your TNet Brethren? You know, for actual context and such.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic